Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Darko Milicic  (Read 7432 times)
Streetballer16
Journeyman

Respect: 0

« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2007, 07:38:43 pm »

I agree BOSH BOSH BOSH BOSH, especially when they had larry brown who would teach bosh the keys of defense and then signing FLip, flip would carve bosh into a new and improve Garnett, this guy would be the best PF in the league but no it had to be Darko. He'll never be a Star player, his confident has be crushed too much. He'll be another Shawn Bradley I assume.

SAA-WISH!
French-Kobe
Star

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2007, 12:03:07 pm »

For me the Darko for Cato trade was the biggest mistake of Dumars..........Darko is a lot better than Nazr Mohammed.........and Cato of course..........He could bring a little more than those players in the playoffs..Maybe Dmars gonna make a run for him this summer....Don't you think?

tong
MVP

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2007, 12:13:15 pm »

there is NO WAY that the detroit fans will have him back. did you watch any of the detroit/orlando series?

legenderypete
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2007, 12:25:02 pm »

Quote from: "egreezy"
I wonder if that Magic 1st round pick will be better than Darko?  If they want a big then, McRoberts, Hansborough, Gray, Fazekas, and Splitter should all be available.  But they might want to consider Acie Law if Billups is leaving. Or try to get Alex Acker back from Europe.

acker will be back for next season probably backup to billups if we re-sign him but he is really a 2guard but he be an upgrade over flip murray
born2behated
Benchwarmer

« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2007, 03:52:37 pm »

Quote from: "legenderypete"
Quote from: "egreezy"
I wonder if that Magic 1st round pick will be better than Darko?  If they want a big then, McRoberts, Hansborough, Gray, Fazekas, and Splitter should all be available.  But they might want to consider Acie Law if Billups is leaving. Or try to get Alex Acker back from Europe.

acker will be back for next season probably backup to billups if we re-sign him but he is really a 2guard but he be an upgrade over flip murray

If they bring Acker back I can see him starting in like 3 or 4 years.

bballinyao06

wolverine30
hawks4life
Starter

« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2007, 07:00:38 pm »

Darko Milicic is not a bust in my opinion. I think he is one of the future Centers in this league along with Andrew Bynum. Darko has alot of potential, Detroit just didn't use him.

born2behated
Benchwarmer

« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2007, 07:11:31 pm »

Quote from: "hawks4life"
Darko Milicic is not a bust in my opinion. I think he is one of the future Centers in this league along with Andrew Bynum. Darko has alot of potential, Detroit just didn't use him.

Who cares about potentional he's been in this league long enough, if he was that good he would've already made a impact.

bballinyao06

wolverine30
tong
MVP

« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2007, 12:35:24 am »

Quote from: "born2behated"

Who cares about potentional he's been in this league long enough, if he was that good he would've already made a impact.

erm.... does that mean that every player that isnt a bust in the NBA has an impact?

born2behated
Benchwarmer

« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2007, 09:51:07 pm »

Quote from: "atong518"

erm.... does that mean that every player that isnt a bust in the NBA has an impact?

No, but was every other player drafted as high as Darko?

bballinyao06

wolverine30
naptown
Star

« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2007, 04:28:22 pm »

excactly
legenderypete
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2007, 06:06:38 pm »

Quote from: "naptown"

excactly

sometimes players take along time to make an impact, pistons own player billups is an example of that
cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2791

« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2007, 06:17:01 pm »

Yeah, saying a guys been "in the league for so long" and hasn't made an impact means he never will, is pretty faulty logic. Ever heard of a breakout year? Good call with Billups pete, he was below average for the Raptors, look at him now.

Soon....
td21
All-Star

« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2007, 06:02:24 am »

Quote from: "cselby"
Yeah, saying a guys been "in the league for so long" and hasn't made an impact means he never will, is pretty faulty logic. Ever heard of a breakout year? Good call with Billups pete, he was below average for the Raptors, look at him now.

well then i guess we'll look for him to emerge in the next 4-5 seasons or so.
legenderypete
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2007, 07:09:24 am »

Quote from: "td21"

it sometimes about gettin into the right system and what kind of style a team players, for example diaw really struggled on the hawks slow style but when he joined the suns he excelled in the uptempo style
td21
All-Star

« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2007, 10:57:01 am »

Quote from: "legenderypete"
Quote from: "td21"

it sometimes about gettin into the right system and what kind of style a team players, for example diaw really struggled on the hawks slow style but when he joined the suns he excelled in the uptempo style

well then who's system can he fit in?
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Jump to: