Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Darko Milicic  (Read 7433 times)
MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

Respect: +1030

« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2007, 02:32:05 pm »

Darko is going to test the free agency right? If so, I see him going to the Spurs. They need a center! Maybe Detriot can pick him up again? Webber and Nazr Mohammed won't do.

Thank you Turbozone, BBYao for the sigs.
Bulls/Pistons
Star

Respect: +10

« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2007, 03:07:48 pm »

Quote from: "mohammad-baller"
Darko is going to test the free agency right? If so, I see him going to the Spurs. They need a center! Maybe Detriot can pick him up again? Webber and Nazr Mohammed won't do.

That's actually not a bad idea.  They need Darko NOW, although their first priority by miles is to re-sign Chauncey.
td21
All-Star

Respect: 0

« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2007, 05:50:27 pm »

Quote from: "mohammad-baller"

we could ude nazr, someone with experience.
B-ball fan 11
MVP

Respect: +2

« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2007, 04:43:10 pm »

A staring five of Billups. Rip. Anthony, Sheed, and Big Ben win championships for the next five years. Il love prince but Melo was second in scoring and would have been first if Kobe didn't go bastillic in the last month of the season. Prince is a good role player but Melo is a superstar, the Pistons need that big scorer and Melo would have given them that.

Darko isn't a bust just like Sam Bowie wasn't a bust. It's not their fault that some GM was stupid enough to pass them over guys everyone knew were going to be superstars. Darko will have a decent career and be a decent to good player but he definitely won't be better than the three superstars that went right after him.
B-ball fan 11
MVP

Respect: +2

« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2007, 09:28:24 am »

Well if you look back at the year they got the ring, the one of the biggest reasons they won, is Prince great D on Bryant, which completely got him out of him game. b Looking back, could Melo have done that no, but I feel he probably could have gone, shot for shot with Bryant on most nights.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Jump to: