Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pacers is a just a 500 team  (Read 2046 times)
jtan08
Journeyman

Respect: 0

« on: December 18, 2006, 12:04:55 am »

I am so frustrated everytime pacers loose..
I expect them  to play better this season because their no injury and suspensions, I wait every game how they will show their real strength and make a consecutive win in order to rank high in the standings. But nothings happen, after a win they lose. I think the pacers in 2004-2005 are not the same anymore and we should accept the truth that we are just a 500 team playing at the 6,7,8 spot in the east.. I think we need a change know this lineup cannot contend and will be the same record as last year... are you getting my point? no artest, miller... = average team..
What do you think?
UNIT
Hall of Famer

Respect: +57

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2006, 08:16:01 am »

we need a go to scorer..
a guy who can get us off to quick starts..

..that why i wanted Allen iverson..
legenderypete
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2006, 03:20:56 pm »

although u have sarunas , you could do with a consistant scorer of the bench, people like armstrong and foster are known for good defenders but neither are great scorers
UNIT
Hall of Famer

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2006, 01:27:38 am »

granger comes off bench?..
toppot1000
Journeyman

Dwight Howard's Secret Weapon: 6 cans of XS a game

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2006, 09:04:35 am »

Yeah...A.I. would have been a great land for Indiana. Too bad the management things they can still win the way they are.

Another thing is A.I. does tend to cause a lot of problems and I don’t know if Indiana wants that again. They just got ride of Artest.

naptown
Star

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2006, 10:42:43 am »

A.I IS NOT ARTEST. ARTEST SAYS AND DOES STUPID THINGS TO MAKE U WONDER. MOST PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND AI AND U TEND TO FEAR WHAT U DON'T KNOW. BOTTOM LINE POOR D-PICKS AND BAD TRADES ARE WHATS KILLING THE PACERS. AND THE VETS NEED TO STEP THEY GAME UP AN PLAY LIKE THEY KNOW HOW.
toppot1000
Journeyman

Dwight Howard's Secret Weapon: 6 cans of XS a game

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2006, 10:56:27 am »

No practice...Does not get along with any of his coaches, EVER...Skips out on charity events and public appearances to season ticket holders...and much much more. He has a tendency to make trouble or he is always having a problem with something of the organization he is playing for.

I am not saying he is exactly like Artest. He causes trouble though, just like Artest did. He has an attitude, he does not care that he has an attitude, and he WILL NOT change.

UNIT
Hall of Famer

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2006, 06:10:37 pm »

bad draft picks?.. when did we make a bad pick..
jtan08
Journeyman

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2006, 04:22:26 am »

Quote from: "Bball Unit"
we need a go to scorer..
a guy who can get us off to quick starts..

..that why i wanted Allen iverson..

AI is gone...
we have too many scorer but dont have a consistent effort every night..
He have no player who can go in the court every night and play a high level of consistency and be a leader
UNIT
Hall of Famer

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2007, 09:16:25 am »

even though we cant win 3 straight.. i think the team will get a streak going soon... and finish the season like 47-35 in the East
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: