Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: min - lac - mem  (Read 461 times)
Klutch012
Journeyman

« on: June 16, 2009, 02:14:05 pm »

On draft night, the Wolves trade Kevin Love to the Grizzlies (assuming Kevin McHale doesn't return as coach) in exchange for the #2 pick. 
Why? So that the Grizz can continue to develop Conley at point, where he played exceptionally well starting for the last half of the season.  They'll have a great starting lineup of Conley, Mayo, Gay, Love, and Gasol.  Also, the Timberwolves can draft that point they need in Rubio and follow it up by drafting Derozan with the sixth.   

Then, the Wolves trade Mike Miller and both of their 2nd round picks for Chris Kaman. 
Why? So that the Clippers can have more minutes to spread for Griffin, Camby, Jordan and Randolph (assuming none of the other 3 - other than Griffin  - are traded) while getting a great 6th man guard to deepen their roster.  the Wolves also get a quality starting center who can defend down low, which thereby allows Al Jeff to move to his natural PF position. 

Twolves final starting lineup: Rubio, Derozan, Gomes/Brewer, Jefferson, Kaman, 6th man Foye

Sound fair for everyone? Thoughts?
JR
a.k.a. JR the BeatBeast & Mr. Solo Dolo & Queensbridge
Hall of Famer

#RARE

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 04:44:43 pm »

i love the first trade but minny would take jordan hill at 6 to replace love

2nd trade is meh i think al jeff is a C in a pf's body so  he needs to stay there imo

Klutch012
Journeyman

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 06:56:16 pm »

yeah i agree with Big Al having the body of a C, but the problem for me is that he can't D up other big centers well enough, so i thought Kaman would be useful on the defensive only really
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: