Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Regarding the Pierce trade  (Read 5763 times)
Zander
Hall of Famer

« on: June 24, 2009, 01:57:43 pm »

The recent trade between the Bobcats (ivosucks22) and the Grizzlies (00Feezy*) of Al Harrington, Jarvis Hayes, and Dominic James for Paul Pierce and Walter Herrmann is denied. I have sent both of them multiple PMs about this, and both are ignoring me. I would not have posted this but they have made it necessary.

Ivosucks22, you have two options. The first is that you rescind the trade and continue as GM of the Bobcats. The second is that you are fired as GM and the league will undo the trade. The people who play this game have made it abundantly clear that the integrity of the game is important. Allowing donations is just not going to happen, so please make your choice ivo.

00Feezy*, your trade is denied. There will be no penalty against you in any way. The only stipulation is that if we again see excessive complaining, or personal attacks, or just general disgruntledness out of you, you will also be removed as GM. Consider this you final warning.

If it was just me on this decision I would have kicked you out after the way you handled the Chris Webber decision, but still the results seem somewhat mixed about you. However it is not jusm me on this decision, I have the full support of every mod in the GM game as well as several GMs who have PMed me about the trade aswell. Do not claim this is a personal vendetta against you as you have in the past.

Both of you, adjust your rosters and keep playing. We would be happy to still have both of you in the game.

Sig by bbyao06
Herbal_Tea*
MVP

love that feel

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2009, 02:24:29 pm »

suck my unit.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 08:21:55 pm by 00feezy* » Logged

Prime Time
MVP

Prime Time Productions

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2009, 02:29:22 pm »

suck my unit.

lol.. don't be a dick
« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 02:31:35 pm by Prime Time » Logged

Miami's Finest
MVP

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2009, 03:53:48 pm »

good post, he probly still won't change his roster.

JR
a.k.a. JR the BeatBeast & Mr. Solo Dolo & Queensbridge
Hall of Famer

#RARE

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2009, 03:58:36 pm »

let it thru it doesnt matter

Miami's Finest
MVP

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2009, 04:01:09 pm »

let it thru it doesnt matter
just coz you just tried to win him the championship with that trade, and hes hacked into your account.

JR
Hall of Famer

#RARE

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2009, 04:02:50 pm »

no he didnt hack anythign no offense feez but ur to stupid to hack anything. but its a trade yeah its a bad trade but did u not c the Gasol trade? and now the RJeff to San Antonio? if those went thru then this can

Miami's Finest
MVP

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2009, 04:04:32 pm »

no he didnt hack anythign no offense feez but ur to stupid to hack anything. but its a trade yeah its a bad trade but did u not c the Gasol trade? and now the RJeff to San Antonio? if those went thru then this can
lol i know it's fine for real life, and not veto worthy..
but i saw in the discussion or trans board people offered you better offers then redd.
hello i would of offered you camby + noah or something.

JR
Hall of Famer

#RARE

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2009, 04:06:32 pm »

oh well

No Pressure
MVP

Soul-

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2009, 04:08:13 pm »

lol i know it's fine for real life, and not veto worthy..
but i saw in the discussion or trans board people offered you better offers then redd.
hello i would of offered you camby + noah or something.

hahaha Camby and Noah is a huge upgrade over Redd.

Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2009, 04:12:14 pm »

The Pau Gasol to the Lakers trade also sent Marc Gasol to the Grizzlies.

Sig by bbyao06
JR
Hall of Famer

#RARE

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2009, 04:14:09 pm »

look at it like it just happend everyone thought memphis traded to little. like now with the Rjeff trade it shudnt b denied if it is i rly dont care im just syaing alto of u r makign a big deal out of the trade yes feezy has a bad additude sometimes but thats not a reason for the trade to b denied

Miami's Finest
MVP

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2009, 04:16:07 pm »

no one has called for your trade to be denied.
it's the other trade we are discussing.

JR
Hall of Famer

#RARE

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2009, 04:22:08 pm »

i kno but u guys r being unreasonable its a bad trade but not veto worthy

Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2009, 04:25:00 pm »

i kno but u guys r being unreasonable its a bad trade but not veto worthy

It's Al Harrington for Paul Pierce. It's the worst trade since Andrew Bynum for Corey Maggette, actually it's much worse than that. So it's the worst ever.

Sig by bbyao06
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Jump to: