Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Does anybody else want to restart at the offseason of 09?  (Read 3071 times)
STAT City
a.k.a. Boozy & Ice-O
MVP

« on: June 25, 2009, 08:01:35 am »

I just want to know am i the only person who wants to restart and use July 1st's rosters?

i really have no interest in going backwards and having a team that isnt the way it is. like for the person who picked denver, why wouldnt u want to be them if Billups is not there?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 09:36:11 am by zunami23 » Logged

Szahh
MVP

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 08:28:51 am »

I guess GM's of: Houston, Denver, Cleveland (?), Washington, Clippers and some more teams I forgot are all with ya.

I'm not... ;]
RIP ER7trey
a.k.a. iBall EST & iHU$$LE EST & ER7-Trey folife
MVP

where Facial Hair happens...

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2009, 09:35:13 am »

I just want to know am i the only person who wants to restart and use July 1st's rosters?

i really have no interest in going backwards and having a team that isnt the way it is. like for the person who picked denver, why wouldnt u want to be them if Billups is not there?

i didn't know that we were going back in time but i think we should

sig by bbyao06
No Pressure
MVP

Soul-

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2009, 09:39:52 am »

Well, Zander already put the rosters together so no.  Unless he can easily just remove the FA's  and make a list, it would be kind of hard.  If he can do it, i am all for it.  Of course, you start with the draft first and then Free Agency.

JR
a.k.a. JR the BeatBeast & Mr. Solo Dolo & Queensbridge
Hall of Famer

#RARE

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2009, 09:41:39 am »

Free agency is done. aftyer every team is picked we will have about 4 days to get set up then the draft

No Pressure
MVP

Soul-

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2009, 09:44:03 am »

actually, does it really make sense to not allow trades after the draft when the entire free agency is after the draft?  I mean, why should we not allow Camby to be traded to LAC and let Baron Davis sign with LAC?  Pretty much the same time frame.

Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2009, 02:56:53 pm »

FA is a pain to run, and this is a trading game. It would be hard to start with free agency if everyone is so ecstatic about making trades.

Sig by bbyao06
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2009, 05:11:36 pm »

FA is a pain to run, and this is a trading game. It would be hard to start with free agency if everyone is so ecstatic about making trades.

Well said. +1

LET'S GO HEAT.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2009, 04:08:44 am »

i'd like to start with today's rosters.

trade period of one month before we do FA

yeah we can do trades, for those who'd want expiring contracts/cap relief.

we can still use 2008-2009 salaries

come FA, we will use 2009-2010 salaries in trading. contracts that expired can no longer be traded. THIS IS HOW IT WAS DONE IN 4.0
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 04:12:42 am by ryecyd » Logged

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: