Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Our Draft  (Read 3437 times)
bi11ups
Journeyman

Mr. Big Shot

Respect: 0

« on: June 26, 2009, 08:55:55 am »

So on draft day we picked up Austin Daye, Dajuan Summers, and Jonas Jerebko. I think we had a pretty solid draft, although I dont know anything about Jonas. I like Austin Daye though, if he can work on his athleticism he can be a solid backup to Prince. He even resembles Prince with all his scrawniness lol, Summers might be ok in the future also.
Ralph
a.k.a. Poop-Stains
All-Star

PIZZA ROLLSSSSSS

Respect: +48

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 10:23:07 am »

jerbko is like another okur

i love our draft picks we needed some sf

i have a quick question how do you add profile pic and sig
bi11ups
Journeyman

Mr. Big Shot

Respect: 0

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2009, 10:34:00 am »

jerbko is like another okur

i love our draft picks we needed some sf

i have a quick question how do you add profile pic and sig

Go to profile, which is in that blue bar thats under rumors, etc., and then under modify profile, click look and layout preferences.
JR
a.k.a. JR the BeatBeast & Mr. Solo Dolo & Queensbridge
Hall of Famer

#RARE

Respect: +337

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2009, 10:36:05 am »

daye jerebko and summers r all the combo forwards what the hell

Ralph
a.k.a. Poop-Stains
All-Star

PIZZA ROLLSSSSSS

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2009, 10:44:04 am »

yea i went to the layout still confused

daye will be more than likely a sf summers combo jerbko combo

but all will make the roster i believe as sf and play some
Bulls/Pistons
Star

Respect: +10

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2009, 10:50:36 am »

I absolutely hated the pick of Daye.  I don't think he'll be a very good pick.  I love the picks of Summers and Jerebko though.  I am disappointed that Joe D. decided to trade Budinger because I think his game is more suited to the NBA than college.  I just don't understand the pick of Austin Daye.  I was actually screaming at my TV.  This guy better pan out...for Joe D's sake.
Ralph
a.k.a. Poop-Stains
All-Star

PIZZA ROLLSSSSSS

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2009, 10:55:24 am »

I absolutely hated the pick of Daye.  I don't think he'll be a very good pick.  I love the picks of Summers and Jerebko though.  I am disappointed that Joe D. decided to trade Budinger because I think his game is more suited to the NBA than college.  I just don't understand the pick of Austin Daye.  I was actually screaming at my TV.  This guy better pan out...for Joe D's sake.

Who did you wanted us to draft?

I thought we got a very good pick in daye
Herbal_Tea*
MVP

love that feel

Respect: +2046

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2009, 11:01:07 am »

I absolutely hated the pick of Daye.  I don't think he'll be a very good pick.  I love the picks of Summers and Jerebko though.  I am disappointed that Joe D. decided to trade Budinger because I think his game is more suited to the NBA than college.  I just don't understand the pick of Austin Daye.  I was actually screaming at my TV.  This guy better pan out...for Joe D's sake.

Daye is like a poor mans Tayshaun. So when Tay comes out, baby Tay comes in.

I was crossing my fingers for Ty Lawson though

Bulls/Pistons
Star

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2009, 01:54:35 pm »

I absolutely hated the pick of Daye.  I don't think he'll be a very good pick.  I love the picks of Summers and Jerebko though.  I am disappointed that Joe D. decided to trade Budinger because I think his game is more suited to the NBA than college.  I just don't understand the pick of Austin Daye.  I was actually screaming at my TV.  This guy better pan out...for Joe D's sake.

Me too man.  I wanted Ty.  Maybe with all these trade rumors we can pick up Rubio!  That would be awesome, even if he doesn't come over for a few years.  Give the T-Wolves Daye and another player of their choice (Afflalo, NOT Bynum, whoever).
Herbal_Tea*
MVP

love that feel

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2009, 01:57:41 pm »

Me too man.  I wanted Ty.  Maybe with all these trade rumors we can pick up Rubio!  That would be awesome, even if he doesn't come over for a few years.  Give the T-Wolves Daye and another player of their choice (Afflalo, NOT Bynum, whoever).

If we could somehow land Rubio... I would be ecstatic.

ivosucks22
a.k.a. ivoquit22
MVP

Respect: +487

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2009, 02:22:36 pm »

Rubio sucks and is already saying he wants to go back to Spain now, even after being drafted. This kid is a bum. I don't know about Daye, I think Summers might be our best player from the draft. I'm excited to see what Daye and Jerbko can do.

Herbal_Tea*
MVP

love that feel

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2009, 09:07:21 pm »

Tay for Rubio and Love. Sign Hedu.

Bynum/Rubio
Rip/Stuck
Hedu/Walter/Daye
McDyess/Love/Maxiell
Sheed/Kwame/sh*t we need a large man

soaking wet.

JR
a.k.a. JR the BeatBeast & Mr. Solo Dolo & Queensbridge
Hall of Famer

#RARE

Respect: +337

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2009, 09:24:40 pm »

rubi wouldnt come to detroit and if he would he would obvously start over Bynum and the trade would b prince for rubio/Cardinal

Herbal_Tea*
MVP

love that feel

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2009, 07:57:40 am »

no one is ever going to start over Bynum again

Bulls/Pistons
Star

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2009, 08:06:16 am »

I am actually most excited about Jerebko, although I don't expect to see him with the Pistons this year.  I have heard very good things about him and was one of the top 5 international players in the draft according to some lists I have seen.  The player comparisons I have seen are also very encouraging.  I think we should deal Daye.  I really don't like this kid.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Jump to: