Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: playing catchup...  (Read 5644 times)
olsons3
Benchwarmer

Respect: 0

« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2009, 11:11:57 pm »

haha y would u want jaric and not tinsley??? lol

Jaric has good size and is still a solid defender for all three perimeter positions.  He can handle the ball if needed and would be very helpful defensively.  He likes to run, so I think he is a good fit.  He wouldn't get big minutes but I seem him contributing most nights.

I think where ever Tinsley lands he is going to have a great year.  His body will be rested, and healthy, and he has skills.  He has just worn out his welcome here. 

Boom Baby!!!!
Dynasty
MVP

Respect: +788

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2009, 10:51:26 pm »

haha y would u want jaric and not tinsley??? lol

Jaric has good size and is still a solid defender for all three perimeter positions.  He can handle the ball if needed and would be very helpful defensively.  He likes to run, so I think he is a good fit.  He wouldn't get big minutes but I seem him contributing most nights.

I think where ever Tinsley lands he is going to have a great year.  His body will be rested, and healthy, and he has skills.  He has just worn out his welcome here. 
Yeah but Jaric's contract  runs through 2011 just like Tinsley's.  So essentially, we'd be giving up somebody for the same contract only less talented.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: