Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pistons Acquire Oberto For Johnson  (Read 1477 times)
Bulls/Pistons
Star

Respect: +10

« on: June 25, 2009, 05:16:19 pm »

The Pistons have acquired C/F Fabricio Oberto from the Spurs in a three-team deal that sent Amir Johnson to the Bucks.  This trade doesn't do much at all for the Pistons as both play the same position, make the same amount of money and their contracts expire in the same year.  Johnson is more athletic so this trade doesn't really make that much sense since these players are very similar.  I give the edge to Johnson, but this trade will have a minimal effect on the team.  What is your take on this swap?
Herbal_Tea*
MVP

love that feel

Respect: +2046

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 08:34:27 am »

Looks like Joe D got tired of the Amir project. I heard he grew like 3-4 inches the past year and hasn't adapted to his size. That must be real frustrating. I remember when he first came out, he was hype to watch. Big time dunker, not bad rebounder/shot blocker. As strange as it sounds, he may have gotten worse. I guess he got a little gumpy. Good luck Amir, and him banging bodies with Duncan in practice is only gonna make him better.

JR
a.k.a. JR the BeatBeast & Mr. Solo Dolo & Queensbridge
Hall of Famer

#RARE

Respect: +337

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2009, 08:44:44 am »

Looks like Joe D got tired of the Amir project. I heard he grew like 3-4 inches the past year and hasn't adapted to his size. That must be real frustrating. I remember when he first came out, he was hype to watch. Big time dunker, not bad rebounder/shot blocker. As strange as it sounds, he may have gotten worse. I guess he got a little gumpy. Good luck Amir, and him banging bodies with Duncan in practice is only gonna make him better.

like 5 inches since he was drafted

ivosucks22
a.k.a. ivoquit22
MVP

Respect: +487

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2009, 02:23:41 pm »

Amir got traded to Milwaukee, not SA. F*cking idiot.

Herbal_Tea*
MVP

love that feel

Respect: +2046

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2009, 02:48:58 pm »

Yea, so did Duncan

Hotwater10
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2009, 03:09:56 pm »

Yea, so did Duncan
HAHA
RIP ER7trey
a.k.a. iBall EST & iHU$$LE EST & ER7-Trey folife
MVP

where Facial Hair happens...

Respect: +1

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2009, 03:40:49 pm »

lol i want to grow five inches

feezy could use the five inches in his pants Tongue haha

sig by bbyao06
Pages: [1]   Go Up