Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Richard Jefferson anybody?  (Read 2616 times)
Dynasty
MVP

Respect: +788

« on: January 02, 2007, 01:38:42 pm »

If the Pacers can't work out a deal for Maggette, then why not try to acquire Richard Jefferson.  In my mind, it's time for the Nets to rebuild, and why not start by trading Richard Jefferson, who clearly has no rythym with Vince Carter.  He would give an explosive # 2 scoring option next to Jermaine.  Plus, we saw how the Nuggets were able to only give up mediocre players and draft picks, so why not do something similar.  The only thing I don't believe they shoud do is trade Foster, in my mind, he is an extremely valuable contributer because him, along with Jermaine, are the only people who can consitently rebound well.  I don't know it's just a thought.
UNIT
Hall of Famer

Respect: +57

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2007, 06:33:40 pm »

he plays harrington/grangers position..
Dynasty
MVP

Respect: +788

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2007, 06:44:50 pm »

Well he could play the 2 and they could move Jackson.  But even if he were to stay at the 3 and the Nets didn't want Jackson, the Nets would probably ask for Granger which should be fine, Jefferson is still pretty young and is a better player than Granger.
sportsnut
Starter

Respect: +8

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2007, 07:56:52 pm »

Quote from: "LakerDynasty"
If the Pacers can't work out a deal for Maggette, then why not try to acquire Richard Jefferson.  In my mind, it's time for the Nets to rebuild, and why not start by trading Richard Jefferson, who clearly has no rythym with Vince Carter.  He would give an explosive # 2 scoring option next to Jermaine.  Plus, we saw how the Nuggets were able to only give up mediocre players and draft picks, so why not do something similar.  The only thing I don't believe they shoud do is trade Foster, in my mind, he is an extremely valuable contributer because him, along with Jermaine, are the only people who can consitently rebound well.  I don't know it's just a thought.

foster might be the only player that the nets might want.  cosidering their lack of big men.  would the pacers do a granger/foster for jefferson deal?  the nuggets gave up 2 2007 1st round draft picks (which is supposed to be one of the most talented drafts ever) and a quality pg in andre miller.  

why not go after a shooter like kyle korver?  he'll come at a cheaper price and fills a big need for them because lately they haven't been hitting their 3's like they were to start the year.  korvers also a guy who doesn't need to dominate the ball to score, we already have 3 of them so we don't want to add another.
LSL
Journeyman

Respect: 0

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2007, 06:09:28 pm »

Quote from: "sportsnut"

foster might be the only player that the nets might want.  cosidering their lack of big men.  would the pacers do a granger/foster for jefferson deal?  the nuggets gave up 2 2007 1st round draft picks (which is supposed to be one of the most talented drafts ever) and a quality pg in andre miller.  

why not go after a shooter like kyle korver?  he'll come at a cheaper price and fills a big need for them because lately they haven't been hitting their 3's like they were to start the year.  korvers also a guy who doesn't need to dominate the ball to score, we already have 3 of them so we don't want to add another.

No the Pacers wouldn't give up Granger for Jefferson. Plus I don't think Indiana has the "culture" our limp wristed friend Richard likes  :wink:
Netstar882211
Benchwarmer

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2007, 04:36:40 pm »

Quote from: "LSL"
Quote from: "sportsnut"

No the Pacers wouldn't give up Granger for Jefferson. Plus I don't think Indiana has the "culture" our limp wristed friend Richard likes  :wink:

shut up man, hes better than most of the pacers, and hes not gay

cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2791

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2007, 04:59:14 pm »

Hahaha, it was just a joke, relax.

Soon....
Marcelcooley1234
Undrafted

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2007, 12:07:31 pm »

The Pacers should trade Marquis Daniels and Jeff Foster for Richard Jefferson and a 2nd round pick.
UNIT
Hall of Famer

Respect: +57

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2007, 07:35:15 pm »

Quote from: "Marcelcooley1234"
The Pacers should trade Marquis Daniels and Jeff Foster for Richard Jefferson and a 2nd round pick.

we dont need another forwardd.. we needs goood guards
JMitch10
Star

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2007, 10:47:11 pm »

Quote from: "Marcelcooley1234"

Okay kingdumcome, we will think about that.

The Mavs didn't choke, they got strangled!

^^^Big ups to bballinyao06
naptown
Star

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2007, 11:40:33 am »

we got enuff small forwards.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: