Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Who's the choice at 4?  (Read 3774 times)
Ptownsblazin
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« on: June 19, 2006, 02:41:09 pm »

Play this one out for yourself.

Who goes #1,#2, and #3?  Why?

Who do you take at #4?  Why?

With out trades how I see this years draft playing out.

#1 Lemarcus Aldridge-With Bosh eligible to sign a contract extension and them having trained together this offseason could this play into his selection here?  I think so.

#2 Andrea Bargnani-Already a playoff team with cap space allows the Bulls to draft a project.  The question is which project do they like better Bargnani or Tyrus Thomas?  I think with Dirks play this offseason and the comparisons between the two the Bulls will take this chance.

#3  Adam Morrison-Very easily could be Rudy Gay but Bobcats need to put fans in the seats and Morrison is the biggest fan attraction in this class.

#4  Rudy Gay-I think the Blazers would prefer Morrison or Aldridge so Gay falls to Portland.  Some in Portland would prefer Roy as McMillan might but Gay is ready to contribute now with arguably the most upside in this draft.  As long as Miles is removed so his poor decisions and work ethic don't rub off on Gay he could be the face of the franchise.

Just having fun.  And fully expect this not to happen but with needs and talent being pretty well evaluated at this point I see these four being the first four taken.

"Fourth Pick we got screwed!"
Ben_Davis
Undrafted

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2006, 11:07:29 am »

your so wrong lol
Ptownsblazin
Undrafted

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2006, 04:21:25 pm »

That's a weak response.  If your going to say mine is wrong then post your top 4 then.

"Fourth Pick we got screwed!"
jpu12
Undrafted

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2006, 11:47:00 am »

I think TO signing the italian GM speaks to their love of Bargnani.

1-Bargnani
2-Alridge
3-Gay
4-Morrison

That said, I'd be surprised if there's no trades in the top spot.  The Alridge talk lately has just been to scare those below into thinking he won't fall into their lap.
Raven
Undrafted

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2006, 10:12:58 pm »

Hot new rumor has Houston swapping Juwan Howard and 8 for Darius Miles and 4.

I think Juwan's contract is two years less than Mile's contract, and that's the reason Portland would consider this.

If I was a Portland fan, I'd probably not be pleased with this trade. While Darius is a bust, and shaving two years off the payroll would be enticing, you'd have to fall 4 spots in a weak draft to do it.

On the other hand, maybe that's why Portland likes this trade, because it's a weak draft, and a great opportunity to dump a team cancer.
MillBillie
Undrafted

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2006, 10:56:05 am »

Cool Hi folks    ----#1  Portland -- Ammo he will be a fan fav-Trade#4,Outlaw #30                                                                                                                              #2Chicago -- Aldridge                                                                                                                        #3Charlotte-- Roy                                                                                                                              #4Toronto--Bargnani

Welcome to Portland ... Aldridge and Roy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: