Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: x-factor  (Read 1467 times)
Pervis Ellison
a.k.a. kinghandles & thegloriousbasterd & Mr.Rings & Chandler & BRUCE XY & duncan-ginobilifan & airball & Kingdomcum
MVP

Respect: +2

« on: July 08, 2009, 05:31:33 am »

who do you think it will be? i have a feeling its blair because everything he will do is gravybecause there are so many pieces who can get it done.. i know t

a spurs, knicks, greg oden fan
Stan Jockersson
Undrafted

East or West LAL is best!

Respect: 0

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2009, 09:16:10 am »

I don't think, that DeJuan can become x-factor. Because he can't show himself for 10 min on the floor. Besides, Pop usually trust veterans like RJ and Finley. I'd rather re-sign Drew Gooden, cause this guy has more chances to be x-factor in Spurs...
14Supernuts
Benchwarmer

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2009, 01:25:16 pm »

The x-factor is always Manu.  When he is on, he puts the Spurs on a different level.

But in this case, I think you are taking the big names out of the equation, and Blair very well could be the guy.  His best skill/talent/whatever is something the Spurs need the most help with, rebounding.  So his addition should be seen easily when he is on the floor.

However, I'm going to be looking for Hill to provide that little something other teams dont plan for.  He is unbelievably athletic and long for the point guard position.  He will be a year older and should get a big boast in minutes this year.  If he can gain the confidence most players get from already playing a year and continue to become more comfortable in this system, the sky is the limit for him.  I saw enough from him last year, that I really think he could become Rondo with a jump shot.

Quote from: 14Supernuts
I was wrong, and Josh was right the Spurs actually aren't good like the Suns.
naptown
Star

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2009, 12:34:59 pm »

either blair or hill manu's a star he can't be an x-factor
TheWorldsGreatest-TD
Star

Respect: +1

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2009, 10:53:04 pm »

The x-factor is always Manu.  When he is on, he puts the Spurs on a different level.

But in this case, I think you are taking the big names out of the equation, and Blair very well could be the guy.  His best skill/talent/whatever is something the Spurs need the most help with, rebounding.  So his addition should be seen easily when he is on the floor.

However, I'm going to be looking for Hill to provide that little something other teams dont plan for.  He is unbelievably athletic and long for the point guard position.  He will be a year older and should get a big boast in minutes this year.  If he can gain the confidence most players get from already playing a year and continue to become more comfortable in this system, the sky is the limit for him.  I saw enough from him last year, that I really think he could become Rondo with a jump shot.

I agree... the ex factor is and always will be ginobili.  Even with the Talent that we've added this off-season, Ginobili is still the catalyst for that team.

It Was all a dream I use to read word up magazine
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: