Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Grant Hill  (Read 982 times)
Herbal_Tea*
MVP

love that feel

Respect: +2046

« on: July 09, 2009, 06:33:06 am »

Why don't we sign him and have him coming in for Tay? C'mon Joe! Bring him back to where it all started...

Vets minimum, play him 20 mins a night. Unless Grant is going to a team contending right now... then NVM haha

Bulls/Pistons
Star

Respect: +10

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2009, 09:39:54 am »

Right now Hill is choosing between the Suns, Celtics and Knicks.  I don't think a player in the waning years of his career wants to come here, and honestly, I don't think the decision is wise on our part.  We are trying to get younger, and this would take playing time away from the players we want to develop.
Herbal_Tea*
MVP

love that feel

Respect: +2046

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009, 11:19:55 am »

Right now Hill is choosing between the Suns, Celtics and Knicks.  I don't think a player in the waning years of his career wants to come here, and honestly, I don't think the decision is wise on our part.  We are trying to get younger, and this would take playing time away from the players we want to develop.

true. It would be cool to have him though for his last year. Full circle

Bulls/Pistons
Star

Respect: +10

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 11:55:33 am »

true. It would be cool to have him though for his last year. Full circle

I agree with you there.  I love Grant Hill has a player and a person, so it would be great to have him, but it wouldn't fit his or our agendas at this point in time.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: