Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: UFC 100  (Read 7298 times)
wallyboots
Starter

Respect: 0

« on: July 11, 2009, 08:25:00 pm »

Does anyone have a link?  justintv and everything else i can find is blocked Sad , if you have one please pm me.  If not i'll have to watch the fights tomorrow at mmlinker .com

Ash
Alright you primitive screw-heads, listen up. See this? This is my boomstick! It's a 12-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department.
J.J.Redick
Benchwarmer

Take Flight...

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2009, 08:34:24 pm »

This should be in the "Other Pro Sports" section.
wallyboots
Starter

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2009, 08:52:58 pm »

thats fine and dandy but i just want to watch the fight and not blow $50

Ash
Alright you primitive screw-heads, listen up. See this? This is my boomstick! It's a 12-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department.
cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2791

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2009, 10:55:41 pm »

GSP! GSP!

Soon....
Mild Sauce
Hall of Famer

Respect: +180

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2009, 03:33:56 am »

Brock Lesnar shows that you can win a fight and still come out the douchebag. Dude's a pure piece of sh*t.

The tape over your mouth says more than words ever could.

They said heroin would be the best high I ever had, they lied.

Mild, he lays his glory by - Mendelssohn
Keyser Soze
MVP

One day I will kill...all of you.

Respect: +33

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2009, 06:13:44 am »

Oh dear Bisping ftl haha. England represent!

Haha Dolloway got owned. Stupid arrogant jackass.

Brock Lesnar is at least 2 things: 1) A guy who doesn't deserve to live and 2) A sensational athlete.

Sometimes, I don't know why I *** with Hoopshype
dmoney221
Journeyman

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2009, 08:28:58 am »

gsp is unstoppable and he might go up to 185 and fight anderson silva
youngrazzle7
MVP

Respect: +36

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2009, 08:33:50 am »

Lol I love Brock Lesnar just because of what he did, I didn't see / nor really watch UFC... but after playing the gm a few times I might start lol

but deserve to live keyser? smh

Bulls / Bills / Marlins / Noles
ben gordon was a guy he trusted and always passed to when he was open.  those other guys are not the kind of shooters i'm talking about, they are more mid range guys.  how many times did we see rose get hinrich, deng or salmons a wide open shot and those guys would pump fake then try to step in to get a better shot and end up passing up a wide open 3 for a contested 20 footer? they are not the kind of guy's rose needs.  i said when he was drafted that deng and hinrich had to go and
cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2791

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2009, 10:37:37 am »

GSP runs all your shows.

Soon....
wallyboots
Starter

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2009, 12:21:55 pm »

Yea what Brock did was D-bag'ish, but as a fairly big fan of MMA its hard to be sympathetic to Mir who has been known for being a cocky smugg peice of shyt for most if not all of his career.  I dont feel bad he talked a lot of shyt amd didn't back it up.  That all being said Brock this is not the wwe, this is two men beating the hell out of eachother show a little respect.
That would be amazing, they say GSP's walking around weight is 185 so i dont think it would be that big of a deal, and being that there is no more real competition for him at 170 I say go for it.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 12:26:52 pm by wallyboots » Logged

Ash
Herbal_Tea*
MVP

love that feel

Respect: +2046

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2009, 12:29:55 pm »

Yea what Brock did was D-bag'ish, but as a fairly big fan of MMA its hard to be sympathetic to Mir who has been known for being a cocky smugg peice of shyt for most if not all of his career.  I dont feel bad he talked a lot of shyt amd didn't back it up.  That all being said Brock this is not the wwe, this is two men beating the hell out of eachother show a little respect.
That would be amazing, they say GSP's walking around weight is 185 so i dont think it would be that big of a deal, and being that there is no more real competition for him at 170 I say go for it.

I agree with literally everything you said.

But you still live in a shitty state Tongue

G.O.A.T.
All-Star

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2009, 01:21:36 pm »

I heard Brock ripped Mir a new one and his face was all swollen.

Mild Sauce
Hall of Famer

Respect: +180

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2009, 02:23:54 pm »

Brock beat Mir pretty bad, but Brock was talking twice as much sh*t. At least Mir offered to bump fists, and continuing on with his horrible sportsmanship, Lesnar refused to bump. At least Mir has grown up some, Lesnar is what? 32 now? It's one thing to be a sore loser in your 20's, but to be a sore winner in your 30's is just pathetic. He needs to grow up or else all this stuff will catch up to him. I really hope they put Fedor against him, Fedor will put him in his place, and when Brock acts like a whiny baby after getting beat by him once Fedor will do it again, and will do it as many times as it takes to shut that baby up.

The tape over your mouth says more than words ever could.

They said heroin would be the best high I ever had, they lied.

Mild, he lays his glory by - Mendelssohn
wallyboots
Starter

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2009, 02:59:43 pm »

But you still live in a shitty state Tongue
Tress, Troy Smith and I are going wolverine hunting.....so run mother..... Wink

Brock beat Mir pretty bad, but Brock was talking twice as much sh*t. At least Mir offered to bump fists, and continuing on with his horrible sportsmanship, Lesnar refused to bump. At least Mir has grown up some, Lesnar is what? 32 now? It's one thing to be a sore loser in your 20's, but to be a sore winner in your 30's is just pathetic. He needs to grow up or else all this stuff will catch up to him. I really hope they put Fedor against him, Fedor will put him in his place, and when Brock acts like a whiny baby after getting beat by him once Fedor will do it again, and will do it as many times as it takes to shut that baby up.
You apparently dont remember anything about the 1st fight.  Mir talked soooo much shyt about Brock being a fake, before and after the fight.  He made it clear that he thought Brock was a product of the wwe and a fake....in all truth Brock was dominating Mir in the 1st fight and got caught, due to being a new comer to mma...I dont really like Brock but Mir got what he deserved.  You are totally correct about Fedor F'ing up Brock or anyone else for that matter.

Ash
Keyser Soze
MVP

One day I will kill...all of you.

Respect: +33

« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2009, 04:07:28 pm »

Unless White agrees to sign Fedor on a 1 fight contract then it'll never happen, Mild. Fedor gets paid stupid money to fight elsewhere and doesn't need the UFC, He isn't interested in being famous.

Young, I hate Brock Lesnar for reasons outside fighting; he is a homophobe and a philistine. Given that he is likely beyond re-education, if he died tomorrow the world would tangibly improve.

Sometimes, I don't know why I *** with Hoopshype
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Jump to: