Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: UFC 100  (Read 7297 times)
Mild Sauce
Hall of Famer

Respect: +180

« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2009, 05:00:40 pm »

But you still live in a shitty state Tongue
Tress, Troy Smith and I are going wolverine hunting.....so run mother..... Wink

Brock beat Mir pretty bad, but Brock was talking twice as much sh*t. At least Mir offered to bump fists, and continuing on with his horrible sportsmanship, Lesnar refused to bump. At least Mir has grown up some, Lesnar is what? 32 now? It's one thing to be a sore loser in your 20's, but to be a sore winner in your 30's is just pathetic. He needs to grow up or else all this stuff will catch up to him. I really hope they put Fedor against him, Fedor will put him in his place, and when Brock acts like a whiny baby after getting beat by him once Fedor will do it again, and will do it as many times as it takes to shut that baby up.
You apparently dont remember anything about the 1st fight.  Mir talked soooo much shyt about Brock being a fake, before and after the fight.  He made it clear that he thought Brock was a product of the wwe and a fake....in all truth Brock was dominating Mir in the 1st fight and got caught, due to being a new comer to mma...I dont really like Brock but Mir got what he deserved.  You are totally correct about Fedor F'ing up Brock or anyone else for that matter.

I guess you didn't hear all the sh*t talking Brock was doing as well. Also, Mir wasn't the only one saying that stuff about Brock, a ton of the fighters were saying the same thing, so singling out Mir just because he was the one fighting him really isn't telling the whole story.

The tape over your mouth says more than words ever could.

They said heroin would be the best high I ever had, they lied.

Mild, he lays his glory by - Mendelssohn
wallyboots
Starter

Respect: 0

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2009, 06:35:10 pm »

I herd the shyt that Brock was talking, and yes he is a D-bag but I am unsympathetic to a guy like Frank Mir that is all.  The cocky shyt he did after KO'ing Nogueira (who is past his prime), the he didn't touche me bs.  That was just some classless shyt he did to a hall of famer.

Ash
Alright you primitive screw-heads, listen up. See this? This is my boomstick! It's a 12-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department.
G.O.A.T.
All-Star

Respect: 0

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2009, 06:55:59 pm »

Could a mod just edit the title? Then this can be the all UFC talk thread kind of like the wrestling one. Just a thought...

Herbal_Tea*
MVP

love that feel

Respect: +2046

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2009, 07:31:52 pm »

Fedor is untouchable. He is the Jordan of MMA. He doesn't even hype himself up before fights, he just walks out all calm and sh*t. Then he cracks his neck to the left, then to the right while just having an emotionless face, almost looks like hes bored. Then the fight starts and he goes to work...just destroying whoever is in the ring with him. Words don't do justice for what he does. I would love to see him fight anyone from UFC, but to make it fair there should be 2 or 3 of them in a row. I would put all of my $ on Fedor winning 3 fights in a row against the best from UFC

But you still live in a shitty state Tongue
Tress, Troy Smith and I are going wolverine hunting.....so run mother..... Wink
Haha. Seriously if we have another season like last year I will take Rich Rod out myself...

But did you hear the news? Ol' sweatervest is only dressing 40 players a game this year... the rest are gonna have to dress themselves  Kiss
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 07:36:09 pm by Herbal_Tea* » Logged

RIP ER7trey
a.k.a. iBall EST & iHU$$LE EST & ER7-Trey folife
MVP

where Facial Hair happens...

Respect: +1

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2009, 07:46:20 pm »

i hate brock lesnar's cocky *** and that fight wasn't worth it......

and gsp is the most overratted fighter.. hes good but overratted...

bisping got slept it was tight

sig by bbyao06
Mild Sauce
Hall of Famer

« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2009, 07:47:39 pm »

I herd the shyt that Brock was talking, and yes he is a D-bag but I am unsympathetic to a guy like Frank Mir that is all.  The cocky shyt he did after KO'ing Nogueira (who is past his prime), the he didn't touche me bs.  That was just some classless shyt he did to a hall of famer.

But you're sympathetic towards Brock Lesnar by condoning him acting like a moron? Something doesn't make sense here. This is more than just Frank Mir, this is him making a mockery of the entire organization, and I don't know how you can condone that.

Mild Sauce
Hall of Famer

« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2009, 07:52:10 pm »

I agree with you on Lesnar, but he'll be put into his place before too long by the man that embodies the line, "Real gangsta @ss n*ggas don't flex nuts, cause real gangsta @ss n*ggas know they got em" in Fedor. If not by him, then by someone, because there's no way you can convince me that he's the best heavyweight. Then again, that's what I said about Tim Silvia.

GSP is not overrated at all. Considering he continued to dominate with a pulled groin for half the match, that just shows how amazing he is. He's not the most exciting, but he's an amazing fighter.

That Bisbing knockout was sick, but stupid move by Henderson by admitting that he knew he was out and that the match was essentially over when he went down to give him that extra shot. If you're a fighter you know that once someone's out that head trauma is multiplied many times with each extra shot, and trying to ruin someone's life just because they hurt your feelings by saying mean things to you is unbelievably stupid, then admitting that you did it is even dumber. Supposedly Dana White was really p*ssed at him as well as Lesnar.

RIP ER7trey
MVP

« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2009, 10:52:42 pm »

I agree with you on Lesnar, but he'll be put into his place before too long by the man that embodies the line, "Real gangsta @ss n*ggas don't flex nuts, cause real gangsta @ss n*ggas know they got em" in Fedor. If not by him, then by someone, because there's no way you can convince me that he's the best heavyweight. Then again, that's what I said about Tim Silvia.

GSP is not overrated at all. Considering he continued to dominate with a pulled groin for half the match, that just shows how amazing he is. He's not the most exciting, but he's an amazing fighter.

That Bisbing knockout was sick, but stupid move by Henderson by admitting that he knew he was out and that the match was essentially over when he went down to give him that extra shot. If you're a fighter you know that once someone's out that head trauma is multiplied many times with each extra shot, and trying to ruin someone's life just because they hurt your feelings by saying mean things to you is unbelievably stupid, then admitting that you did it is even dumber. Supposedly Dana White was really p*ssed at him as well as Lesnar.

lesnar would do the same ***

whats the hype with fedor?? did he ever beat the pitbul (my fav. heavyweight)??

sig by bbyao06
Mild Sauce
Hall of Famer

« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2009, 11:25:49 pm »

Are you serious?

sulingman
MVP

WINNING AND GRINNING

Respect: +700

« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2009, 12:25:10 am »

Brock Lesnar shows that you can win a fight and still come out the douchebag. Dude's a pure piece of sh*t.
I'm gonna pull that horseshoe out your *** and beat you with it.
J.K.
only because I don't really know what that means or what horseshoe's have to do with anything.. but it does stoke the imagination, hater.

"MO MONEY, MO QUANDARIES"
Keyser Soze
MVP

One day I will kill...all of you.

Respect: +33

« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2009, 03:28:28 am »

Once again a thread is ruined by the moronic child population of these forums. I'm out.

Sometimes, I don't know why I *** with Hoopshype
sulingman
MVP

WINNING AND GRINNING

« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2009, 10:05:57 am »

Once again a thread is ruined by the moronic child population of these forums. I'm out.
Sometimes I don't know why you *** with Hoopshype.

Keyser Soze
MVP

One day I will kill...all of you.

Respect: +33

« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2009, 12:27:49 pm »

Brock Lesnar shows that you can win a fight and still come out the douchebag. Dude's a pure piece of sh*t.
J.K.
only because I don't really know what that means or what horseshoe's have to do with anything.. but it does stoke the imagination, hater.

He was referencing Mir's victory over him via kneebar, a victory he felt was lucky (I'm not sure if he genuinely thinks that and is therefore even more stupid than I though or was just trash talking).

Sometimes, I don't know why I *** with Hoopshype
sulingman
MVP

WINNING AND GRINNING

« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2009, 12:56:47 pm »

J.K.

He was referencing Mir's victory over him via kneebar, a victory he felt was lucky (I'm not sure if he genuinely thinks that and is therefore even more stupid than I though or was just trash talking).
Oh, OK.  I'm just now getting into MMA so I've missed everything.  I used to think it was too violent but now I see the respect and philsophies behind it, Mr. Lesnar notwithstanding.  He sure had me laughing, though.  He seemed ready to take on the whole arena!  BTW, none of us at the UFC100 party understood why everyone was booing him and some of those guys had been watching since the very beginning.

RIP ER7trey
MVP

« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2009, 01:21:41 pm »

Are you serious?

ive seen his videos but y is he the greatest is all i want to know??

sig by bbyao06
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Jump to: