Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trade Ideas, Just For Fun...  (Read 2310 times)
Joshua
Journeyman

Respect: 0

« on: January 05, 2007, 09:51:55 am »

Would you guys go for this, as a Pistons fan?

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=187~2214~2780~2506&teams=25~25~8~8

To Detroit:
Johan Petro
Damien Wilkens

To Seattle:
Dale Davis
Ronald Dupree
Detroit second rounder

I would do this in a heart beat. Petro is gonna' be a stud in this league someday, and is shoting around 65% in his last 15 games.

Seattle needs a tough big man inside, and have shown intrest in Davis in the past. They also have other young big men like Robert Swift and Saer Sene. So it wouldn't be to much of a hit for them.

legenderypete
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2007, 10:03:12 am »

i would do it, only because davis is past his best, and maxiell takin his minutes now, he isnt really needed, and petro could be developed slowly without bein thrown in the deepend like he is with the supersonics.

wilkins is pretty similar to dupree there both athletic, and can play hard defence, although wilkins is a better shooter they wouldnt make an impact on either team
Joshua
Journeyman

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2007, 10:10:27 am »

Yeah Wilkins was basically the only filler I could find. Thats why I threw in that second rounder, seeing how deep the draft is this year, and with two first rounders already, I doubt 3 rookies would make the team anyway.

Cross
Journeyman

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2007, 04:44:45 am »

I would have to say that Damien Wilkins is worth more than our package.

He's playing better than expected with Rashard out.

Maybe add Earl Watson because we need some depth behind Chauncey

Place to talk Pistons basketball and more!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: