Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rookies Giving Us Hope  (Read 1073 times)
Ralph
a.k.a. Poop-Stains
All-Star

PIZZA ROLLSSSSSS

Respect: +48

« on: July 16, 2009, 01:59:32 pm »

Austin Daye- will backup tayshaun* come in with a nice jumper be able to get some rebounds and will wet some three's for us

prediction- will prove his value after the all star break but still will make a impact in the beginning

comparison- tayshaun prince, hedo turk, mike dunlevy jr, rashard lewis

Dejaun summers- will back up tayshaun* and charlie villenueva** and jason maxiell  come in with a nice jumper rebounds defend and energy

prediction- will prove his value just before the all star break with solid jumper and energt

comparison- no strong comparisons but if i ha to chose one big baby davis wit ha better jumper more athleticism and energy

Jonas jerebko- will back up the 4 and 5 positions with nice back to the basket moves consistency and rebounds

prediction- will come out the gate proving his worth

comparison- no strong comparison but is a had to choose rasheed wallace and memhet okur

Deron washington- will back up the 2 position with nice defense and a ok shot

prediction- nice energy and dunks but he will prove his worth more toward the end of the season and playoffs

comparison- dahntay jones (with a better shot)

* maybe traded ** may not start depending on who we get in the fa (i hope gooden and ben wallace that will give us needed depth)

« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 07:29:20 pm by Bulls/Pistons » Logged
ivosucks22
a.k.a. ivoquit22
MVP

Respect: +487

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 03:02:59 pm »

So D Wash is gonna beat out Gordon for the backup 2 spot?

Ralph
a.k.a. Poop-Stains
All-Star

PIZZA ROLLSSSSSS

Respect: +48

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2009, 03:39:19 pm »

oh i didnt mean it like that looks like it he will back-up gordon but i think rip will be moved anyway
ivosucks22
a.k.a. ivoquit22
MVP

Respect: +487

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2009, 09:12:51 pm »

oh i didnt mean it like that looks like it he will back-up gordon but i think rip will be moved anyway

That would make sense. I don't think Rip will get moved though unless we're doing terrible and it's at the deadline, he's got a big contract with length so he's hard to move. I think Washington could see minutes though, I'm seeing maybe a lineup of Bynum,Gordon,Washington,Maxiell and Charlie V at times...You have hell of defense and hustle in Washington and Maxiell and then can light it up with Bynum, Gordon, and CV31.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: