Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Charlie V. Any Good?  (Read 7223 times)
Bulls/Pistons
Star

Respect: +10

« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2009, 03:36:29 pm »

Ivo, I think you're overreacting here.  You asked the question in the Topic Title, "Charlie V. Any Good."  You answered yes to this question obviously, and cselby voiced his opinion by answering "no, he's not any good (or something to that effect)".
cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2791

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2009, 06:02:18 pm »

Ivo, I think you're overreacting here.  You asked the question in the Topic Title, "Charlie V. Any Good."  You answered yes to this question obviously, and cselby voiced his opinion by answering "no, he's not any good (or something to that effect)".

Lol, exactly. I mean you asked a question and you expect everyone to answer saying Charlie V is amazing? You can't ask if someone is any good and then tell me that the "jury is still out" on someone who's played 4 seasons  Cheesy

Soon....
Herbal_Tea*
MVP

love that feel

Respect: +2046

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2009, 07:39:31 pm »

Lol, exactly. I mean you asked a question and you expect everyone to answer saying Charlie V is amazing? You can't ask if someone is any good and then tell me that the "jury is still out" on someone who's played 4 seasons  Cheesy
Yea.... but what if he plays 50 seasons?

ivosucks22
a.k.a. ivoquit22
MVP

Respect: +487

« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2009, 08:52:17 pm »

Lol, nevermind. If I can't get you guys to understand why his numbers are semi-low due to lack of minutes, then I'll never get you guys to understand the meaning of the thread title.

ivosucks22
a.k.a. ivoquit22
MVP

« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2009, 08:53:07 pm »

...How am I over reacting? Stop sucking up...

Herbal_Tea*
MVP

love that feel

« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2009, 10:28:02 pm »

Lol, nevermind. If I can't get you guys to understand why his numbers are semi-low due to lack of minutes, then I'll never get you guys to understand the meaning of the thread title.
no homo?
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 10:30:17 pm by Herbal_Tea* » Logged

Bulls/Pistons
Star

Respect: +10

« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2009, 10:30:16 pm »

no homo?

Lol.  Please, (and this is not sarcasm) explain to me what the meaning of this thread title is if it is not asking if you think CV31 is good.
ivosucks22
a.k.a. ivoquit22
MVP

« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2009, 04:19:34 am »

no homo?

Lol.  Please, (and this is not sarcasm) explain to me what the meaning of this thread title is if it is not asking if you think CV31 is good.

I'll give this a shot, even though I'm doubtful you can understand it.

The thread title was about the videos I posted in the thread. Ya know the one where I sarcastically posted "How'd he do in this game?", when it was pretty obvious. No one commented on the videos. If all I cared about was finding out what people thought of him, I really wouldn't have posted the videos ya catch my drift?

Now since I can't get your numbers, get under me.

cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2009, 09:30:46 am »

Oh, so what you're saying is you made the thread just assuming everyone thought Charlie V was the shiznit and that one or two youtube vids of his better games were going to prove your point? Gotcha.

Soon....
ivosucks22
a.k.a. ivoquit22
MVP

« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2009, 02:09:59 pm »

Oh, so what you're saying is you made the thread just assuming everyone thought Charlie V was the shiznit and that one or two youtube vids of his better games were going to prove your point? Gotcha.

Completely wrong actually. I was putting them up to show how good he can be, expecting people to say things like "yeah hopefully he can play like that for us" or "That video is crazy"...Not really expecting "He, sucks...He's basically Al Harrington"...Lmao. I'm still waiting for you to show me why we can't expect his rebounding numbers to get better with more minutes, and why I can't expect his defense to improve as he heads into the prime years of his career. Are you just a hater because the raps let him go for basically nothing? (An injured PG). I mean c'mon you of all people should have seen the upside this guys got, as a rookie in Toronto he finished second among rookies in points and rebounds, and third in minutes and blocked shots, 12 double doubles, and set the Raps rookie record points in a game (48) and rebounds in a game (18). Theres some other impressive stuff about him too that I can list off if you wish, or you can visit wikipedia yourself. Cheesy

Herbal_Tea*
MVP

love that feel

« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2009, 03:09:51 pm »

He busted out the stats.
Those were the "Coors, Cold Hard Facts."

Brought to you by Coors, enjoy one... responsibly.

ivosucks22
a.k.a. ivoquit22
MVP

« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2009, 08:02:29 pm »

I guess there's no response to that...

cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2009, 08:27:17 pm »

What did you want me to respond to? Some menial rookie season milestones that you listed? Or the part where you said that he'll need more minutes to get a respectable amount of rebounds per game? lmao.

If Charlie V needs starters minutes to get above 7 rebounds a game, he's still not a very good rebounder for his size. It's a simple concept.

Soon....
Herbal_Tea*
MVP

love that feel

« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2009, 04:30:32 pm »

Get sh*t on Ivo.

ivosucks22
a.k.a. ivoquit22
MVP

« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2009, 05:57:55 pm »

Get sh*t on Ivo.

Lmao, I guess I did. I guess he should be averaging 13-14 rebounds like all the other 6-10,6-11 guys...

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up

Jump to: