Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do you want Revolution?
Yeah! - 2 (50%)
I'm not sure if I can handle it. - 2 (50%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: NBA Revolution Game  (Read 962 times)
five_star_baller2
Benchwarmer

« on: July 24, 2009, 08:19:12 pm »

This is a Revolution of GM games.  In this we would have 30 gms 30 coaches and 30 owners. Anyone else can be an agent. 

The owners can double as their teams gm or (not and) the teams gm can double as the coach.  The owner can fire and hire their teams coach and make trades as necesary.  The coach can pick depth charts, minutes, schemes, and rotations.  GMs can sign, trade, or draft as they see fit.  Agents can sign clients, demand trades, and negotiate with teams as well as create scenarios behind these decisions.

For the games each game will be simulated 3 times.  Then all members can vote on the least likely scenario and shoul explain decision.  The rest will be decided by a coin flip.  Rookies will be represented by a compared player. Which will not be included in the voters decision.  The voter will make decisions based on the actual player. 

Inactive owners will be made agents.  Inactive coaches or gms can request ownership if the feel they will still be somewhat active though they will lose gm a/o coaching position.

The game could potentialy last 3-4 seasons with highschool superstars and college prospects used in future drafts.  Underclassman require aaproval by vote from members to enter draft.

All other ideas can be posted and will be considered

If this game is accepted I call gm/owner of Miami Heat

The game needs 30 players to function.  The rest just makes it better and adds more spots to prevent a waiting list.  A GM/Coach or Owner/GM is all you need but Owners are a nice touch.  Owners can actually hire real coaches if there aren't enough players.  Coaches are also taken into consideration during games and GMs can make some storylines too
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: