Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Interesting Fact About Chieck Samb...  (Read 5343 times)
Bulls/Pistons
Star

Respect: +10

« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2006, 04:47:06 pm »

Quote from: "LousyPacersFan"
Why did they ever trade Mo Evans for this guy?

To get cap room the re-sign B-Wall.  That worked out well.  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:
wazup372000
Journeyman

Respect: 0

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2006, 07:42:29 pm »

Quote from: "LousyPacersFan"
Why did they ever trade Mo Evans for this guy?

mo evans was not liked by ben wallace and back when the pistons were trying to resign him it could have helped them. Also mo evans was flip saunders' spy in the locker room
legenderypete
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2007, 02:25:22 pm »

update on samb, anyone who watchin summer league with the pistons you gotta be quite impressed with samb play, he still very raw espically on a offence, but he defence and reboundin has been great.

He may be a few years from playin in the nba need to get alot stronger, but has shown some great flashes this summer league and has improved alot. He could be a decent roleplayer when he eventually joins
legenderypete
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2007, 02:15:55 pm »

After samb impressive summer league play he has been signed to the team, which leads to acker spendin another year in europe(which is dissapointin i rather have him than flip)
Bulls/Pistons
Star

Respect: +10

« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2007, 02:24:37 pm »

Quote from: "legenderypete"
After samb impressive summer league play he has been signed to the team, which leads to acker spendin another year in europe(which is dissapointin i rather have him than flip)

I still expect the Pistons to trade Flip which means you could still sign him but Afflalo, Stuckey, Hunter & Billups would still be in the way.
legenderypete
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2007, 04:33:12 pm »

Quote from: "Bulls/Pistons"
Quote from: "legenderypete"

I still expect the Pistons to trade Flip which means you could still sign him but Afflalo, Stuckey, Hunter & Billups would still be in the way.

hunter is close to retirement than playin next year
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: