Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: bring in scottie  (Read 546 times)
HardFowl
Star

Respect: 0

« on: August 20, 2009, 11:34:37 pm »

wish bulls would bring in scottie for assistant coaching duties.  think he'd teach the team a winning swagger...some attitude, to play defense, and other valuable intangibles (can you teach intangibles?? pippen can do anything!)

Free Guitar Lessons from HardFowl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_FBRU50pvg
vitalnerve
Starter

Respect: 0

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 12:12:10 am »

it's worth a look, but i think he has to get over himself a bit before he's a valuable coach.
Vision
Starter

Respect: +2

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2009, 03:53:41 am »

Honestly, I think we should have picked Pippen over Vinny for a 2 year coaching stint. I thought he was atleast worth a look. It would've meant a lot to the fans, and the history of the Bulls. But the same could be said for the Knicks with Patrick Ewing.

"We can't walk around acting like we're not going to make it because that's when things turn on you. Our biggest goal is to make the playoffs, and we're going to make it." Derrick Rose!
No Pressure
MVP

Soul-

Respect: +432

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2009, 12:40:02 pm »

I actually prefer Vinny over Scottie.  Sure, Vinny doesn't have the fame that Scottie has, but Vinny is excellent at communicating to his players.  He will tell you directly what he wants and isn't afraid to tell you what your doing wrong.  I like Scotty and all, but Vinny already has one of the best traits a coach can have.  The rest will just come from experience and he should make one hell of a coach before his time is up.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: