Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: soo whats the decision?  (Read 1069 times)
STAT City
a.k.a. Boozy & Ice-O
MVP

« on: August 22, 2009, 05:35:31 pm »

i stopped really reading the thread after page 5...whats the decision? am i out as mod?

Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2009, 05:36:03 pm »

5-0. Yes. Why is this it's own topic? In fact if you had just read the last post in the topic you would have found your answer.

Sig by bbyao06
STAT City
a.k.a. Boozy & Ice-O
MVP

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2009, 05:38:34 pm »

5-0. Yes. Why is this it's own topic? In fact if you had just read the last post in the topic you would have found your answer.

actually i read something about kicking incan. out so i really was unsure what was going on. i wonder what someone like zunami would have voted...

zunami23
Hall of Famer

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2009, 05:40:04 pm »

actually i read something about kicking incan. out so i really was unsure what was going on. i wonder what someone like zunami would have voted...
I just said if you don't respect the penalty then you should be out as a mod.
Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2009, 05:40:42 pm »

Now you're just playing dumb again. You read the 4th to the last post but apparently not the post right after telling him that he was posting in the wrong thread. Apparently you missed the posts before that and after that too.

Sig by bbyao06
STAT City
a.k.a. Boozy & Ice-O
MVP

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2009, 05:45:54 pm »

as i was scrolling down the page i scanned and read someone mention kicking incan out, that couple with the incan thread i put 2 & 2 together.

STAT City
a.k.a. Boozy & Ice-O
MVP

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2009, 05:51:36 pm »

I just said if you don't respect the penalty then you should be out as a mod.

if thats all you said, then where is your statement that touches on that if im trying to bring attention to the inconsistencies in a rule that should be hammered out and made concrete, that i should stay as mod?

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: