Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Remove Boozy as a mod?  (Read 11001 times)
Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2009, 09:34:51 am »

that was it tho, it was tweaked. even before that though, the whole thing was shady, ppl here and there had diff ideas. so I took it upon myself to take charge of the rule from whoever initially botched it to make it something everyone can read for them self and understand. take flip making the extensions thread. he made all rules clear. that's how you do it. you got to be thorough. thats all im saying. if you want to have me removed because im all for making rules the right way,  because i dont believe in having some iffy rule then so be it.

Yes this whole topic exists because I want you out because you don't believe in iffy rules. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Sig by bbyao06
STAT City
a.k.a. Boozy & Ice-O
MVP

« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2009, 09:36:12 am »

it was tweaked because it went from 2 days to 5 days just like that. thus the expression "tweaked on the fly" is a perfect example.

That's not even true so it's a horrible example.

How many parts = how many days. That's what the rule is and always was. No one ever did more than 2 parts because doing a 6 part trade would mean no trading for almost a week. It effectively stops stupid trades like the one you made 2 days ago.

so explain why zunami thought trades more than 2 parts werent even allowed? confusion right? and he's a mod right? and im being targeted for "not knowing the rule?

cmon this thread is a joke. ur just trying to target me. zunami was guilty of the same thing as me then "not knowing the rule" and where's his name being mentioned other than me using it?

STAT City
a.k.a. Boozy & Ice-O
MVP

« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2009, 09:38:04 am »

if thats how you want to run something where everyone can be misunderstood then why are you mod? you get what i mean? i dont think you shouldnt be a mod but thats using the same crap ur pulling right back on you. because i want to have concrete rules doesnt make me a bad mod.

Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2009, 09:38:50 am »

it was tweaked because it went from 2 days to 5 days just like that. thus the expression "tweaked on the fly" is a perfect example.

That's not even true so it's a horrible example.

How many parts = how many days. That's what the rule is and always was. No one ever did more than 2 parts because doing a 6 part trade would mean no trading for almost a week. It effectively stops stupid trades like the one you made 2 days ago.

so explain why zunami thought trades more than 2 parts werent even allowed? confusion right? and he's a mod right? and im being targeted for "not knowing the rule?

cmon this thread is a joke. ur just trying to target me. zunami was guilty of the same thing as me then "not knowing the rule" and where's his name being mentioned other than me using it?

Because you're still challenging the rule! If you just agreed to take the penalty, that I'm not sure how you were unaware of (though extreme negligence I guess), then there wouldn't be a problem. The problem is that you think the rules shouldn't apply to you even though they apply to everyone else! Everyone has been following it, even Feezy - who you traded with - and the trade penalty was discussed as you made the trade.

Sig by bbyao06
ivosucks22
a.k.a. ivoquit22
MVP

« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2009, 09:40:51 am »

How many trades has he made since he's been in the penalty? Herbal_Tea* hasn't made any trades because he was aware of the rule. Anyone who isn't aware of the rule just isn't paying attention or is ignoring it.

In this case I really think Boozy is ignoring it, he's way too involved in this game to not know the rule.

So I vote that the trades he's made while under the penalty shouldn't go through, and if you want to remove him as a mod you can but it doesn't really matter. He's just gotta stop breakin the rules.

STAT City
a.k.a. Boozy & Ice-O
MVP

« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2009, 09:41:41 am »

but rules go thru mod vote. or is that only about rules i try to come up with?

Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2009, 09:43:42 am »

You're also trying to say it doesn't apply to your last 2 trades - even though you agree with the rule. THAT's the problem.

Sig by bbyao06
STAT City
a.k.a. Boozy & Ice-O
MVP

« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2009, 09:44:59 am »

i dont pay attention to every trade. how many time have i asked so and so gm did he just get this guy or did he just trade so and so player away. im positive ive directed questions like that towards zander before.

but yeah feezy was the same as me. the rule was becoming shady. and i had to put a stop to it if no other mod was going to. while the rule was under revision the penalty didnt apply to him. or anybody else making a trade at that moment.

STAT City
a.k.a. Boozy & Ice-O
MVP

« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2009, 09:47:02 am »

You're also trying to say it doesn't apply to your last 2 trades - even though you agree with the rule. THAT's the problem.

what im saying is how you gonna come up with a rule and botch it so bad. atleast if i came up with something i was gonna make sure it was properly done. but oh wait, yall shut my idea down. so it seems like some of you just want to target

Prime Time
MVP

Prime Time Productions

« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2009, 10:00:51 am »

Does my vote count?

Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2009, 10:01:42 am »

Do you even play this game anymore?

Sig by bbyao06
Prime Time
MVP

Prime Time Productions

« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2009, 10:04:41 am »

No. I like to help though Tongue

joshfarc
MVP

aka ThreadKILLA'

« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2009, 10:11:32 am »

My opinion might be changing

joshfarc
MVP

aka ThreadKILLA'

« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2009, 10:12:50 am »

SO this pentalty:

1    If you make a 2 part trade, you cannot trade ANY OF THE PALYERS ON YOUR TEAM for 48 hours?

2   Or is it that I juist cannot trade those players involved in the trade for 48 hours?

This makes a HUGE difference in my decision............because if its the 1 then I would say Boozy is onto something here.

Herbal_Tea*
MVP

love that feel

« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2009, 10:14:16 am »

SO this pentalty:

1    If you make a 2 part trade, you cannot trade ANY OF THE PALYERS ON YOUR TEAM for 48 hours?

2   Or is it that I juist cannot trade those players involved in the trade for 48 hours?

This makes a HUGE difference in my decision............because if its the 1 then I would say Boozy is onto something here.
yea it's the 1st one.

When Boozy and I made our trade, we thought it was the 2nd one too

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up

Jump to: