Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Corey Brewer  (Read 5577 times)
MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

Respect: +1031

« on: September 19, 2009, 09:27:33 am »

Just wondering if there is any news on him? I know he suffered a season ending injury this season but is he ready to go for training camp? Will he be able to be a starter again for the T'Wolves? he was my favourite player out of the draft, and I haven't given up on him being a bust.

Thank you Turbozone, BBYao for the sigs.
czaras
All-Star

Respect: 0

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2009, 01:35:37 pm »

I don't care frankly... he's a bust IMO.

Oh, he'll be ready for training camp... but even with such a weak SG/SF rotation I doubt he'll start. But he has a chance, since he's competing with:

Ellington, Wilkins, Pavlovic, Gomes and probably Pecherov. Sheesh.
MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2009, 02:32:38 pm »

Oh, he'll be ready for training camp... but even with such a weak SG/SF rotation I doubt he'll start. But he has a chance, since he's competing with:

Gomes will start at SF and Pavolvic will back him up. Than I'll have Brewer start at SG with Wilkins backing him up.

PG - Ramon Sessions/Johnny Flynn
SG - Corey Brewer/Damien Wilkins
SF - Ryan Gomes/Sasha Pavolvic
PF - Kevin Love/Oleskiy Pecherov
C - Al Jefferson/Ryan Hollins

Yikes your team is awful.

Maybe Antonio Daniels can start at SG?

Ralph
a.k.a. Poop-Stains
All-Star

PIZZA ROLLSSSSSS

Respect: +48

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2009, 05:21:37 pm »

Gomes will start at SF and Pavolvic will back him up. Than I'll have Brewer start at SG with Wilkins backing him up.

you forgot about ellington
MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2009, 06:36:35 pm »

you forgot about ellington

Um no I didn't... I just used a 10 man rotation.

czaras
All-Star

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2009, 12:24:45 pm »

I think Sessions will play a lot of SG on defense and PG on offense on the court next to Flynn. I have really high hopes for Wayne Ellington. He's a good shooter and we lack that - this guy can be a steal. Wilkins is not that good... Antonio Daniels is a nice vet to have but he won't play a lot. Corey Brewer can't start at SG? Why? Because it's called Shooting Guard and that's one thing he can't do to save his life. I see it like:

PG: Flynn(30), Sessions(14), Daniels(4)
SG: Sessions(20), Ellington(15), Sasha (Cool, Daniels(4)
SF: Gomes(20), Brewer(15), Sasha (13)
PF: Love(28), Gomes(10), Big Al(10)
C: Big Al(28), Hollins(15), Love(5)

That's the best 10-11 man rotation (depending on matchups) I can imagine with this roster. Blount and Atkins will be bought out, Cardinal and Pecherov are afterthoughts. I don't know what we have in Damien Wilkins.... but I don't care, lol.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 04:10:17 pm by czaras » Logged
cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2791

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2009, 03:49:27 pm »

Damien Wilkins shot 36% from the field last year, and that's about all you need to know about him. He is a bad player.

Soon....
thetravellingpalmer
Starter

Respect: +28

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2009, 01:12:14 pm »

who cares? this teams only hope of winning is dribble the ball up court and let Love and Jefferson play off eachother. why they traded such a talented perimeter player in OJ Mayo makes no sense.
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2009, 01:47:59 pm »

who cares? this teams only hope of winning is dribble the ball up court and let Love and Jefferson play off eachother. why they traded such a talented perimeter player in OJ Mayo makes no sense.

I care. Go suck one.

RIP Madawg
shangrila
MVP

All we see or seem is a dream within a dream

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2009, 07:03:11 pm »

It makes perfect sense. You just need a brain

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2009, 06:41:52 am »

BUST whether in summer league (and much more in NBA action)

look at the guys drafted AFTER him:

B. Wright
J. Noah
Hawes
T. Young
A. Thornton
R. Stuckey
N. Young
Wilson Chandler
Rudy Fernández
A Brooks
Carl Landry
Glen Davis
M Gasol

-------------

Mchale is stupid. way to recover after trading Roy for Foye..

He is back but will not make much of a difference

« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 06:51:05 am by ryecyd » Logged

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
shangrila
MVP

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2009, 09:35:25 pm »

He's actually been playing really well lately. But I'm not surprised that nobody bothered to look something like that up before throwing crap his way.

MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2009, 10:24:37 pm »

He's actually been playing really well lately. But I'm not surprised that nobody bothered to look something like that up before throwing crap his way.

Yeah, I picked him in my fantasy league (20 Teams), he's been putting up some nice numbers and I think he'll be starting for the Wolves', unless they move Sessions into the starting lineup at SG.

shangrila
MVP

« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2009, 12:05:09 am »

Yeah, I picked him in my fantasy league (20 Teams), he's been putting up some nice numbers and I think he'll be starting for the Wolves', unless they move Sessions into the starting lineup at SG.
Yeah don't worry, Rambis shot that stupid idea down before the first preseason game. As good as Kahn has been so far, he has to realise that they need to go big on the wings to compensate for being small inside. Although that might be one of the reasons he's so ready to wait for Rubio.

MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2009, 12:04:51 am »

Yeah don't worry, Rambis shot that stupid idea down before the first preseason game. As good as Kahn has been so far, he has to realise that they need to go big on the wings to compensate for being small inside. Although that might be one of the reasons he's so ready to wait for Rubio.

I would rather see Sessions start at PG than Flynn though to be honest, I don't think a rookie should just come in there and start.

Lineup:

PG - Sessions
SG - Brewer
SF - Gomes
PF - Love (I don't know who's replacing him in the lineup since he's injured)
C - Al Jefferson
6th man: Flynn

That's how i see it, Brewer is going to have a break out year, he'll be a 15-3-3 type of guy, just watch

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Jump to: