Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: how bout this  (Read 4487 times)
Pervis Ellison
a.k.a. kinghandles & thegloriousbasterd & Mr.Rings & Chandler & BRUCE XY & duncan-ginobilifan & airball & Kingdomcum
MVP

Respect: +2

« on: January 27, 2007, 10:02:22 pm »

to the wolves:

andres nocioni, tyrus thomas, mike sweetney, pj brown, new yorks lottery pick

to the bulls:

kevin garnett, bracey wright

a spurs, knicks, greg oden fan
wolvesfan41
Journeyman

Respect: 0

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2007, 08:51:23 am »

i would take this deal if you could gaurentee that the lottery pick lands durant or oden (which obviously cannot happen).

garnett21
Undrafted

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2007, 02:39:30 pm »

Yeah forget about Oden, he is going to play another year in college
cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2791

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2007, 05:16:19 pm »

Quote from: "garnett21"
Yeah forget about Oden, he is going to play another year in college

No, no he's not.

Soon....
ThaKryptKeeper
Benchwarmer

Respect: +1

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2007, 07:13:05 pm »

Can you stop making these stupid trade threads? Your such an idiot, you seriously need to get a life and stop trying to be a GM, because if you walked into a head office with all these stupid deals written on paper you'd get tossed out of the 6th floo window.

The Offically Gay List:
Ernesto
Josh
HappyTheFlamingHomo
Chuck Weasel
SuperSonicFreakShow
YoDaZoDa
JMitch10
Star

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2007, 12:48:58 am »

Quote from: "ThaKryptKeeper"
Can you stop making these stupid trade threads? Your such an idiot, you seriously need to get a life and stop trying to be a GM, because if you walked into a head office with all these stupid deals written on paper you'd get tossed out of the 6th floo window.

Well you have no room to talk with that horrible display of basketball knowledge saying "I would take 10 players in the east over Josh Howard." Now thats just retarted.  If you walked into a head office and said that you would be thrown out of the 20th "floo" window.

The Mavs didn't choke, they got strangled!

^^^Big ups to bballinyao06
ThaKryptKeeper
Benchwarmer

Respect: +1

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2007, 11:58:53 am »

Quote from: "JMitch10"

Well you have no room to talk with that horrible display of basketball knowledge saying "I would take 10 players in the east over Josh Howard." Now thats just retarted.  If you walked into a head office and said that you would be thrown out of the 20th "floo" window.

Bosh
Lebron
Wade
Arenas
Butler
Gordon
Pierce
Joe Johnson
Redd
Hamilton

Theres my 10 players, if you would take Howard over ANY of those guys your a fu-ucking tool. I'm the one who has actual basketball knowledge since your basiclly ackowledging that Howard is an "Elite" player, yet he didn't even make the All-Star team.

The Offically Gay List:
Ernesto
Josh
HappyTheFlamingHomo
Chuck Weasel
SuperSonicFreakShow
YoDaZoDa
JMitch10
Star

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2007, 01:41:19 pm »

Bosh
Lebron
Wade
Arenas
Butler
Gordon
Pierce
Joe Johnson
Redd
Hamilton

Theres my 10 players, if you would take Howard over ANY of those guys your a fu-ucking tool. I'm the one who has actual basketball knowledge since your basiclly ackowledging that Howard is an "Elite" player, yet he didn't even make the All-Star team.

Well you said that you would take him over 10 SF in the east. Also maybe you should check out the All-Star team again before you make yourself look like a dou**e bag.

JMitch10
Star

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2007, 01:42:16 pm »

Actually thinking about it, I would take him over about 3 or 4 that you just mentioned.

manu/chapu
Benchwarmer

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2007, 02:01:36 pm »

Actually thinking about it, I would take him over about 3 or 4 that you just mentioned.

Just ignore krypty badboy he must have some mental illness
JMitch10
Star

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2007, 02:13:32 pm »

Quote from: "manu/chapu"

Just ignore krypty badboy he must have some mental illness

Lol, yea I was just coming to that conclusion.

cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2007, 02:50:46 pm »

Can you name those 3 or 4? I'm not trying to start sh*t, I would actually just like to know. I think I may take him over Rip, but I'm not sure. He's more versatile then Redd, but still I don't know.

Soon....
JMitch10
Star

« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2007, 02:54:30 pm »

Not saying I for sure take him over these but would be considered, depends on the rest of the team you have ya know?  Anyways I was thinking about Rip, Redd, Gordon, and without a doubt Butler.  Maybe even go out on a limb and throw JJ in there but again it depends on the rest of the team.

cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2007, 02:56:29 pm »

Gordon yes, Rip and Redd maybe, and actually I think him and Butler are very even if anything, very similar playing styles.

Soon....
JMitch10
Star

« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2007, 02:59:40 pm »

Yea he and Butler do have pretty much identical styles, I still would choose J-Ho over him though.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Jump to: