Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Dwight Howard is not the most athletic 7 footer since...  (Read 32670 times)
wallyboots
Starter

Respect: 0

« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2009, 11:35:36 am »

i'd say he's more athletic than Shaq and Robinson, but thats my opinion.

Ash
Alright you primitive screw-heads, listen up. See this? This is my boomstick! It's a 12-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department.
Shemy
All-Star

Respect: +2

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2009, 11:37:18 am »

hes clearly taller than prince, and seems taller than bosh

sigs come from realgm, "Brookylnstoops" and "shooters"
The_Pleasure_Man
Star

The pinnacle of male evolution

Respect: +1249

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2009, 11:38:32 am »
+1

You know what really make me mad? It's when you take a $hit and you be straining for a long time, And one little pebble squeak come out. I mean, why is $hit teasing your @ss, right? Stuff like that just makes you want to push your head up your @sshole, and ask: That's all the $hit I'm gonna get today, motherfvcker?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 11:43:46 am by The_Pleasure_Man » Logged
Shemy
All-Star

Respect: +2

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2009, 11:40:42 am »

You know what really make me mad? It's when you take a *** and you be straining for a long time, And one little pebble squeak come out. I mean, why is $hit teasing your @ss, right? Stuff like that just makes you want to push your head up your @sshole, and ask: That's all the *** I'm gonna get today, motherfvcker?
+1

sigs come from realgm, "Brookylnstoops" and "shooters"
Stinkinbishop
a.k.a. stinkinbishop
MVP

Eventually Black.

Respect: +1214

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2009, 11:47:39 am »

You know what really make me mad? It's when you take a $hit and you be straining for a long time, And one little pebble squeak come out. I mean, why is $hit teasing your @ss, right? Stuff like that just makes you want to push your head up your @sshole, and ask: That's all the $hit I'm gonna get today, motherfvcker?

Oh yeah, I hate that!

If Howard is 6'9 as you say ... doesn't that make what he's does at his position even more impressive??

Josh
MVP

everything is just a headache

Respect: +1556

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2009, 11:54:36 am »

also, even if he's the same height as chris bosh (OH NO), look at Bosh's shoulder then look at Dwight's.  Dwight's shoulder height is taller.  meaning Chris Bosh's freakish neck and head size is putting him on the even keil, which basically doesn't matter; you don't block with your giraffe neck.
LKdude
Hall of Famer

Respect: +150

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2009, 12:39:31 pm »

Howard clearly has at least half an inch on Bosh. So he's 6'10 and a bit, OH NOES? what is the point of this thread?
The most athletic 7 footer in the post shaq/robinson era is KG.  Dwight doesn't qualify, and we are still waiting for the next great big (oden?).

That begs the question: What makes you think KG is 7 feet tall? 
Super_Nintendo_Chalmers
a.k.a. Rowan_Barrett & Handsome_B_Wonderful
MVP

Respect: +73

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2009, 01:04:27 pm »

Howard clearly has at least half an inch on Bosh. So he's 6'10 and a bit, OH NOES? what is the point of this thread?
The most athletic 7 footer in the post shaq/robinson era is KG.  Dwight doesn't qualify, and we are still waiting for the next great big (oden?).

Word of mouth.

Anyhoo guys, I think people are assuming he's trying to make a point by saying that he's not 7 ft tall... he's not. His only point is that he's not 7 ft tall. I don't think he's trying to make a statement how this relates to his performance or anything. The title of the thread just means that he can't hold this distinction due to him not technically being 7 ft tall. Is it too literal and critical? Perhaps, but I certainly don't think this is meant tot downplay his accomplishments.
steve
MVP

I've grown to hate you all.

Respect: +1110

« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2009, 01:14:57 pm »

Word of mouth.

Anyhoo guys, I think people are assuming he's trying to make a point by saying that he's not 7 ft tall... he's not. His only point is that he's not 7 ft tall. I don't think he's trying to make a statement how this relates to his performance or anything. The title of the thread just means that he can't hold this distinction due to him not technically being 7 ft tall. Is it too literal and critical? Perhaps, but I certainly don't think this is meant tot downplay his accomplishments.
It's pretty well implied that he doesn't think highly of Howard.

Put my existence on this forum against yours.  Toronto makes the playoffs.
AirForceNone
All-Star

Respect: +18

« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2009, 01:56:47 pm »

Get off of Shaq's nuts kid.

He's OBVIOUSLY taller then Tayshaun and looks slightly taller then Bosh which at worst would make him 6'11....thanks for wasting time.

Super_Nintendo_Chalmers
a.k.a. Rowan_Barrett & Handsome_B_Wonderful
MVP

Respect: +73

« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2009, 02:09:12 pm »

Word of mouth.

LOL, yeah I went back and read his post. I guess I figured that's all a photo could prove until I went back and read all the other things he said, which I don't understand how one could use a photo to support those claims.
The_Big_Aristotle
Star

Respect: +63

« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2009, 02:47:39 pm »

Alright, so he's the most athletic possibly 6'9" guy in the post Shaq/Robinson era, and he is the best centre in the league today.
Fixed for you.  And why get so excited about a 6'9" guy's athleticism when he is downright pedestrian compared with the King?
The_Big_Aristotle
Star

Respect: +63

« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2009, 02:53:23 pm »

People have been saying for years KG is 7'1" but won't admit to it because he doesn't want the stereotypes.  Based on pictures, I agree he is probably a legit 7' and taller than dwight.  But I could be wrong.

Nah, Howard is a very good defensive player and is getting better on offense.  I think he looks a lot better than he is because of a dearth of bigs atm, but you could say the same thing about kobe.  The NBA is stacked on 1s and 4s atm.

But that's not the point -- the point is he isn't a 7 footer.
NBAfanatic
Benchwarmer

Respect: 0

« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2009, 03:31:41 pm »

Howard is 6'11'' maybe he isn't literally 7 foot tall. but he is considered it because he plays like he's a 7 footer and a natural center
cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2790

« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2009, 03:48:24 pm »

Alright, so he's the most athletic possibly 6'9" guy in the post Shaq/Robinson era, and he is the best centre in the league today.
Fixed for you.  And why get so excited about a 6'9" guy's athleticism when he is downright pedestrian compared with the King?

He isn't 6'9!!

Soon....
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up

Jump to: