Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Spurs Lose Pre-season opener; Blair has Monster Game  (Read 1077 times)
TheWorldsGreatest-TD
Star

Respect: +1

« on: October 07, 2009, 02:28:04 pm »

In an opening where Ginobili played 13 minutes and RJ played just 15 minutes, and the regulars of finley, parker, duncan, mcdyess all sat out, Dejuan Blair decided to take advantage of this opportunity by recording 16 points and a whopping 19 rebounds in just 22 minutes of play.  Spurs fans, if Tim Duncan can guide this young stud into developing some sort of low post game, he will be a problem for years to come.

It Was all a dream I use to read word up magazine
Pervis Ellison
a.k.a. kinghandles & thegloriousbasterd & Mr.Rings & Chandler & BRUCE XY & duncan-ginobilifan & airball & Kingdomcum
MVP

Respect: +2

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2009, 02:11:19 pm »

nice to see george hill having a good game too

a spurs, knicks, greg oden fan
MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

Respect: +1030

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2009, 09:50:07 pm »

good win against the Cavs tonight, hopefully McDyess starts over Bonner opening night.

Thank you Turbozone, BBYao for the sigs.
td21
All-Star

Respect: 0

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2009, 11:31:08 am »

In an opening where Ginobili played 13 minutes and RJ played just 15 minutes, and the regulars of finley, parker, duncan, mcdyess all sat out, Dejuan Blair decided to take advantage of this opportunity by recording 16 points and a whopping 19 rebounds in just 22 minutes of play.  Spurs fans, if Tim Duncan can guide this young stud into developing some sort of low post game, he will be a problem for years to come.

I must concur with your hypothesis 100%. An undersized physical big man coupled with a low post game is just outright frightning. Now will he be the replacement of Tim and be a major spurs fixture in the future, we'll give that a few seasons.  Cool
Pervis Ellison
a.k.a. kinghandles & thegloriousbasterd & Mr.Rings & Chandler & BRUCE XY & duncan-ginobilifan & airball & Kingdomcum
MVP

Respect: +2

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2009, 04:22:01 am »

I must concur with your hypothesis 100%. An undersized physical big man coupled with a low post game is just outright frightning. Now will he be the replacement of Tim and be a major spurs fixture in the future, we'll give that a few seasons.  Cool

i agree with what you both said...and td21, im hopeful that you continue being active in this forum. and hopefully you get your mod spot back. i used to be kingdomcum by the way

a spurs, knicks, greg oden fan
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: