Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Spurs Add Bogens  (Read 1797 times)
TheWorldsGreatest-TD
Star

Respect: +1

« on: September 22, 2009, 08:52:22 am »

Keith Bogens is the latest addition to the san antonio roster.  He ads Depth and experience.  Though this isn't a huge addition, it does provide us with a more solid bench.

It Was all a dream I use to read word up magazine
cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2791

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 09:18:00 am »

Decent in limited minutes, he takes absolutely horrible shots (his career FG% should tell you that) but not a bad defender or anything.

Soon....
Pervis Ellison
a.k.a. kinghandles & thegloriousbasterd & Mr.Rings & Chandler & BRUCE XY & duncan-ginobilifan & airball & Kingdomcum
MVP

Respect: +2

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2009, 03:16:47 pm »

wow. were winning that division for sure. this guy could flat out shoot those threes. it might mean lesser minutes for finley though. but the spurs are geniouses. they add guys like blair, haislip, bogans, its championship but others dont see it! genious!

a spurs, knicks, greg oden fan
TheWorldsGreatest-TD
Star

Respect: +1

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2009, 08:35:36 am »

wow. were winning that division for sure. this guy could flat out shoot those threes. it might mean lesser minutes for finley though. but the spurs are geniouses. they add guys like blair, haislip, bogans, its championship but others dont see it! genious!

Here's hoping that's the case, I think they arguably have the deepest Bench in the NBA, And they have a very solid 10 man rotation.  I think they're preparing to keep players minutes played limited this year, while still providing quality bench players at all times.

Should be a good one!

It Was all a dream I use to read word up magazine
td21
All-Star

Respect: 0

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2009, 07:41:40 am »

Indeed, though, i do truly wonder who's playing time will suffer most. Theoretically, it would have to be mike unless bogans is to see no minutes with the exception of ending quarters.
cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2791

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2009, 08:39:23 am »

Indeed, though, i do truly wonder who's playing time will suffer most. Theoretically, it would have to be mike unless bogans is to see no minutes with the exception of ending quarters.

whoa, long time no post for you.

Soon....
td21
All-Star

Respect: 0

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2009, 05:25:18 pm »

true indeed, i've had too long of a sabbatical.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 05:38:34 am by td21 » Logged
Pervis Ellison
a.k.a. kinghandles & thegloriousbasterd & Mr.Rings & Chandler & BRUCE XY & duncan-ginobilifan & airball & Kingdomcum
MVP

Respect: +2

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2009, 10:23:15 pm »

true indded, i've had too long of a sabbatical.

please post here more. we need to keep this forum alive

a spurs, knicks, greg oden fan
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2009, 04:56:18 pm »

Spell his name correctly, you're a moderator for god's sake!

RIP Madawg
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: