Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: And it Starts Tonight  (Read 1492 times)
TheWorldsGreatest-TD
Star

Respect: +1

« on: October 28, 2009, 12:10:55 pm »

with one of the most anticipated seasons in recent years commencing last night, tonight starts the spurs quest for their 5 and likely last chance for a ring in the tim duncan era.  With the off-season acquisitions of Richard Jefferson, Antonio Mcdyess, and the steal of the draft Dejuan Blair, Greg Popovich has been handed his most talented team in the duncan era.  The spurs quest starts tonight, it will be a tough first few months as they try to determine rotations, plays, etc, but by mid to late february the kinks should be worked out, and march and april we should see the spurs at their best.

All spurs fan should appreciate this year as it could be the last year we see ginobili in a spurs uniform.  I will be putting up post game reports, links etc after games to the spurs fans can come here to get all information.

It Was all a dream I use to read word up magazine
14Supernuts
Benchwarmer

Respect: 0

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2009, 11:53:02 pm »

Great first night.

it was an impressive win
the bench looked great
and best of all, no one played over 30 min on the first night of a back-to-back

Quote from: 14Supernuts
I was wrong, and Josh was right the Spurs actually aren't good like the Suns.
td21
All-Star

Respect: 0

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 06:17:09 pm »

It wasn't so much that New Orleans was horrid, we were just that good. Blair played marvelous, and the 3 was there for anyone's taking. It was somewhat of a shock really, to see just how much the 3 is now incorporated in the offense. Only thing now is to see better play from Richard offensively, though, I'll cut him ample slack since it was just opening night.  Cool
cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2791

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2009, 06:32:47 pm »

Jefferson didn't score well, but he shared the ball nicely and his movement without the ball is one of the best in the league. He always will bring solid defense too.

Soon....
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: