Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I Just Realized Something  (Read 930 times)
Ralph
a.k.a. Poop-Stains
All-Star

PIZZA ROLLSSSSSS

Respect: +48

« on: October 31, 2009, 09:40:14 pm »

When we lost earlier against the bucks i wasnt mad at all, since i know we have no chance of winning the championship i have a less interest in winning. next years draft class is stacked with bigs if we snag a good big in the draft and snag a good big with the mle we have a good team all of a sudden.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2009, 09:12:44 am by Bulls/Pistons » Logged
pooflakes
Starter

Respect: +30

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2009, 01:45:50 pm »

a good big to be a good team, if you added maybe a good pg and a good pf too add to even be close to a good team

Apart from prince and maybe rip we are not close to havin a team to qualify for the playoffs.

thetravellingpalmer
Starter

Respect: +28

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2009, 02:15:19 pm »

I'm ALL for Detroit tanking this season into the lottery. I'm not a fan of mediocrity. I would rather have Detroit looking at the #1 pick in the draft than fighting for the 8th spot and getting smoked in 4 games. it's a go-nowhere situation.

But, if they could move Hamilton or Prince, or both to get one of the rare low post scorers, then this team could be a major threat.

But this team has holes all over the place. I liked the Villanueva signing. I don't think they overpaid for him. But, he hasn't shown much as of yet, but I'm giving him a pass due to his recent problems with his hamstring.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: