Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jerome James Is Running  (Read 557 times)
guypithecus
Journeyman

Respect: 0

« on: November 10, 2009, 03:01:56 pm »

Quote from Mike McGraw of the Daily Herald http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=335366

"Center Jerome James is back to running full speed after recovering from a torn right Achilles tendon. He mentioned that he needs to pass a fitness test before he'll be allowed to practice with the Bulls. The burly 7-footer hasn't played since early last season with New York. - Center Aaron Gray (stress fracture in his left fibula) is running on the zero-gravity treadmill and expects to be back on the court soon."

I saw James at the Charlotte game Saturday and he looked bigger than Stacey King.  He has to weigh well over 300 pounds.  I don't remember seeing him play, so I can't comment on him at all.  Between the two of these bigs, maybe they can give a few minutes blow to Noah and Miller when they get off injured reserve.

Vision
Starter

Respect: +2

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2009, 06:13:31 pm »

Both Gray and James could be useful given there size. They are gonna help out a little as the season moves further along to give Noah and Miller some needed rest at times. They both have some what of an established post game but also have they're share of flaws, they move slower than slow. They're off the books after this season so that's gonna free up close to 8mil in salary.

"We can't walk around acting like we're not going to make it because that's when things turn on you. Our biggest goal is to make the playoffs, and we're going to make it." Derrick Rose!
Mild Sauce
Hall of Famer

Respect: +180

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2009, 06:27:16 pm »

We'll see what Jerome James shows up. If he's able to turn it on like he has been able to at times, then he could be useful, but he's never been a star by any means, so I'm not expecting barely anything.

The tape over your mouth says more than words ever could.

They said heroin would be the best high I ever had, they lied.

Mild, he lays his glory by - Mendelssohn
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: