Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Latest Pacers Thoughts.  (Read 2100 times)
UNIT
Hall of Famer

Respect: +57

« on: November 16, 2009, 05:55:23 am »

1. Do we stick with small ball line-up when Murphy Returns?

2. coincidence or not, but Hansbrough is yet to lose an NBA game.

3. trade Murphy while his stock is at its highest? and before his contract gets too big, lol

4. trade deiner?, we have 3 pgs already and head can play some point in our offence.
UNIT
Hall of Famer

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2009, 11:33:13 am »

hahah hopefully someone posts here after tomorrows game.
olsons3
Benchwarmer

Respect: 0

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2009, 01:28:09 pm »

Small lineup depends on who we are playing.  You don't want Danny matched up against a good PF at the defensive end.

Tyler is a person that people are having trouble defending.  He has played only 44 minutes and has take 20 free throws.  He is using energy to keep things going and get to the line.  That is how he played in college also.

If Tyler gets healthy and continues to improve I could see trading Murphy at the Deadline.  A team like Cleveland would love a guy like Murphy to spread the floor.

Diener should have been traded in the off season.  I like him and we went to the same high school, but he won't be playing here this year unless the injury bug goes bananas.  He has an expiring contract so teams are going to want him. 

The last two drafts and the off season moves this summer are starting to pay dividends.

Boom Baby!!!!
UNIT
Hall of Famer

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2009, 08:06:30 pm »

yeah up 15 against Nets atm.. looking for 5 straight wins, fingers crossed.
chellis
MVP

Respect: +114

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2009, 02:30:42 pm »

I love Tyler. He's a great pick for you guys. Will you adopt me as a Pacers fan? I loved going to games in undergrad watching him play. My only wish is that the Bobcats would have selected him.

MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

Respect: +1031

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2009, 10:40:59 pm »

1. Do we stick with small ball line-up when Murphy Returns?

2. coincidence or not, but Hansbrough is yet to lose an NBA game.

3. trade Murphy while his stock is at its highest? and before his contract gets too big, lol

4. trade deiner?, we have 3 pgs already and head can play some point in our offence.

1. No, Granger at PF? I don't see that working full time. In some matchups I can see it happening but for the most part I see the lineup being:
PG - Ford/Watson
SG - Dunleavy/Rush
SF - Granger/Jones
PF - Murphy/Hansborough
C - Hibbert/Solomon Jones

Solid rotation, actually looking at it PAcers can be a playoff team this year.

2. Haha, well it happened. it'll happen again against Toronto tomorrow night baby!

3. I wouldn't say his stock his high right now, I would look to trade Dunleavy though, Murphy is valuable to that team and he spreads the floor to well for them to pass that up.

4. Yeah, A.J. Price should be third string Pg with Luther Head as an undersized SG. Diner is pretty pointless at this point.

PG: Ford/Watson/A.J. Price
SG: Dunleavy/Rush/Head
SF: Granger/Jones/
PF: Murphy/Hansborough/McRoberts
C: Hibbert/Jones/Foster

No room for Diener.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 01:07:11 pm by MoGrady » Logged

Thank you Turbozone, BBYao for the sigs.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: