Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PHI-SAC-LAC-SA  (Read 1059 times)
14Supernuts
Benchwarmer

« on: November 21, 2009, 04:09:12 pm »

Philly
 Trades - Dalembert
 Receives - Bonner and Thomas
 They get out from under Dalembert's contract, they add a guy in Bonner that can space the floor for their slashers, and they are both expiring contracts.  I think they are the team that says yes the fastest.

Sacramento
 Trades - Thomas and Nocioni
 Receives - Dalembert and Finley
 For whatever reason they get the center they want, and they can buy out Finely to save money.  For their part, it appears the same as the 3-way deal rumored earlier in the week just with Finley's expiring added, so I think they would do this deal.

Clippers
 Trades - Camby
 Receives - Nocioni and Mason
 They would probably be the team that says no to the deal.  But my thinking is when Griffin comes back, they will have too many bigs as it is because Smith and Jordan have been playing well to go along with the starters Griffin and Kaman, and Camby is the easiest to trade with his deal.  They would get a small forward that can space the floor better than Thornton, and his deal is only 2 years with the 3rd a team option.  It does cut into their cap space for next season, but what free agent would sign with them when the owner is still there anyway?  And Mason is a decent pick up as well.

San Antonio
 Trades - Bonner, Finley, and Mason
 Receives - Camby
 They get another 7-footer that rebounds, blocks shots, and allows Duncan to really be the PF.  Defense improves a lot without really affect their offense.  This allows them to bring McDyess on the bench and save him more for the playoffs and helps Pop figure out his big man rotation.  Also if Finley gets bought out, he comes back and they really only lost two players for Camby.

Quote from: 14Supernuts
I was wrong, and Josh was right the Spurs actually aren't good like the Suns.
RIP ER7trey
a.k.a. iBall EST & iHU$$LE EST & ER7-Trey folife
MVP

where Facial Hair happens...

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2009, 08:05:17 pm »

i would say yes to the trade from the clips but what would we do with all those mediocre guards
but sas getting camby would be huge i mean huge in the west
philly says yes
and sac i guess yes too

sig by bbyao06
humboldt
Star

The official drink of hoopshype

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2009, 08:11:52 pm »

the clips really have no need for mason with gordon and butler on the roster maybe if phi gives them a pick say a top ten protected pick?

other wise they are trading expiring contracts for Nocioni so yeah they need a pick

. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: