Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wow  (Read 3153 times)
jnzook
Undrafted

Respect: 0

Wow
« on: November 04, 2009, 03:29:39 pm »

So far this team looks absolutely horendous. No ball movement, not cutting, no slashing, no nothing. Not enjoyable to watch at all, and D.G. has fallen completely in love with the 3, not attacking the basket at all. Hopefully we can get on track vs. the Knicks tonight..but..I'm not gonna hold my breath

olsons3
Benchwarmer

« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2009, 06:23:19 pm »

I agree.  I like Murphy, but I noticed something in pre-season, that Hibbert plays with more energy when paired with a energy guy.  They need to stop pairing Hibbert with Murphy.

Dahntay Jones is playing really well, and I can not understand why Rush is still starting. 

I was hoping that we would have traded TJ and retained Jack.  I prefer Watson over TJ.

The roster makes no sense.  We have 4 pure PGs, and right now the same number of healthy wing players.  Why didn't we drop a PG and retain Graham, who is playing well for Charlotte.

Lastly, the strength of this team is it's depth.  Why aren't we using it???

Granger is not the Granger of last year, missing free throws, and just seems disconnected.

Here's hoping they clear the fog, before we spot the league 10 games.

Boom Baby!!!!
jnzook
Undrafted

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2009, 09:14:32 pm »

well..they seemed to work out some kinks tonight...hibbert played great...d. jones played amazing, 2 great slams, give him some love sportscenter top 10...granger actually drove to the rim and seemed like he cared rather than just jacking up 3's all day...and rush even played well...nice win, although it was over the knicks, but still a win. 1-3 is better than 0-4...hopefully they can build from here....and i agree, we have depth, and they showed it tonight some, everyone played well...good job fella's..they shoulda dumped gatorade on jim, lol

UNIT
Hall of Famer

Respect: +57

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2009, 11:49:28 pm »

i don't we can play Murphy and Hibbert together.

neither have the leg speed to move with fast forwards.

i think we should start Murphy and Foster, even though Hibbert will still get 28 minutes.

we played our black lineup tonight without Dunleavy, Deiner, Hansbrough, Murphy, Foster.
it worked on defence, in a game that would usually be 120+ each.
olsons3
Benchwarmer

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2009, 09:34:17 am »

They looked like a different team tonight.  Hibbert was surrounded by energy guys and played with energy and enthusiasm.  Dahntay brought out the best in both Rush and Granger.  Watson and Solomon also provided infectious energy.

I think they need to change the starting lineup, so that we keep two energy guys on the floor at all times.

Energy guys are:  Watson, Price, D. Jones, Head, Dunleavey, McRoberts, Hansbrough, S. Jones, Foster

The other players play with energy when paired with these guys.  If we make sure that at least one BIG and one SWING are energy guys, the team will play better.

Boom Baby!!!!
UNIT
Hall of Famer

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2009, 10:29:57 am »

They looked like a different team tonight.  Hibbert was surrounded by energy guys and played with energy and enthusiasm.  Dahntay brought out the best in both Rush and Granger.  Watson and Solomon also provided infectious energy.

I think they need to change the starting lineup, so that we keep two energy guys on the floor at all times.

Energy guys are:  Watson, Price, D. Jones, Head, Dunleavey, McRoberts, Hansbrough, S. Jones, Foster

The other players play with energy when paired with these guys.  If we make sure that at least one BIG and one SWING are energy guys, the team will play better.

TJFord -- EWatson
DJones -- BRush
DGranger --BRush
TMurphy -- Hansbrough
J Foster -- RHibbert
olsons3
Benchwarmer

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2009, 03:39:42 pm »

Maybe we should ask if we could coach the team, UNIT.  I think we could do OK.

Boom Baby!!!!
UNIT
Hall of Famer

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2009, 08:37:15 pm »

i'll apply for the 2012 season.
MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

Respect: +1031

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2009, 10:41:44 pm »

If Murphy-Hibbert shouldn't play together, how will either get minutes? lol

Thank you Turbozone, BBYao for the sigs.
UNIT
Hall of Famer

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2009, 08:10:23 am »

^^ trade.
MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

Respect: +1031

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2009, 01:06:35 pm »

^^ trade.

You won't get good value in return for Murphy, he has a big contract and trading Hibbert would be a bad choice.

Thank you Turbozone, BBYao for the sigs.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: