Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: AI Agrees to Return  (Read 3543 times)
chellis
MVP

Respect: +114

« on: December 02, 2009, 03:26:36 pm »

I feel this should be something posted in the 76ers forum. It's the return of Philly's prodigal son!

Headache or heartache or neither? How does it end between the 76ers and Iverson this time?

Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

Respect: +950

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2009, 03:44:16 am »

FINALLY.

Is there any other 76ers fan though in this place? I would consider myself one.

I obviously see this as a move for ticket/jersey sales, but let's hope A.I proves us wrong and can still provide a huge spark.

This is gonna be really exciting, let's see if this fails. Here's hoping it doesn't.

LET'S GO HEAT.
Ballfreakā„¢
a.k.a. Junkyard Dog
MVP

Toronto, Ontario.

Respect: +63

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 09:48:01 pm »

I have always like Iverson and I am really happy for him to finally come back home! Make us proud AI!

Click Here for My GM Game Roster!

Payton-Kemp, #SeattleSuperSonics
MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

Respect: +1031

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2009, 01:48:46 am »

Looking forward to his debut against his former team, the Nuggets as well. Crowd is going to go crazy for him, at least I hope so. It should really help Philly since Brand has been a bust move so far, Iggy isn't the type of player that can be a go to guy offensively and carry the load so Iverson will really help out. Lou Williams is injured and Jrue Holliday has played well in his absense but he's a rookie so he'll be inconsistent soon. Iverson is the best player on the Sixers right now imo.

Thank you Turbozone, BBYao for the sigs.
chellis
MVP

Respect: +114

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2009, 10:33:57 am »

Well, he finshed with 11 points, 5 boards and 6 assists last night in a L to the Nugs. It looked like Iverson was trying to fit in more and defer to his teammates than take over the game. Iggy and Thad were studs last night. I was impressed with Brand on the O boards last night as well. Overall, the team still needs to adjust and mesh, but I'm hoping Iverson will learn when to defer and when to take over. Yesterday he didn't need to carry the scoring load as Iggy and Thad were handling the business.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: