Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Danny Green Vs Roy Jones Jr.  (Read 2410 times)
dalebrambo
a.k.a. AlphaMale
MVP

Veni.Vidi.Vici

Respect: +76

« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2009, 08:45:06 pm »

this contest is being disputed

Elaborate.... Which contest Hopkins V Jones OR Jones V Geen (as in being investigated for cheating or some ***)

regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

Respect: +3756

« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2009, 12:36:54 am »

Elaborate.... Which contest Hopkins V Jones OR Jones V Geen (as in being investigated for cheating or some ***)

Yeh, what's up?  Hopefully it was a fix or something and Roy can still kick Hopkin'sass.

Fair enough.
Fair enough..probably the 2nd ugliest season I've ever seen from the Ravens.
Flacco kind of is a bum..Yeah I get that he isn't that good..
Johnny Rico
a.k.a. Gucci La Flair & TheLakeShow & Deadmau5
All-Star

Hi Jazz

Respect: +39

« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2009, 06:14:47 pm »

Jones Vs. Green. Reports are saying Green plastered his hands similar to what Antonio Margarito did when he upset Cotto

regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

Respect: +3756

« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2009, 06:31:46 pm »

Jones Vs. Green. Reports are saying Green plastered his hands similar to what Antonio Margarito did when he upset Cotto

Ok, I'll say this... the plaster gauze that some fighters try to sneak and use- the gauze hardens after the hands get sweaty.  

So, one could say- " damn... it was the 1st round!  The gauze usually hardens after 4-5 rounds and the hands get sweaty!  No way! "

And then one could also say- " well Danny Green could have gotten warmed up really good in the locker room and come out to the ring with a good sweat going already!  Yes way! "

There's no way to find out what really happened here.  But this claim does help a Jones- Hopkins fight.

Fair enough.
Fair enough..probably the 2nd ugliest season I've ever seen from the Ravens.
Flacco kind of is a bum..Yeah I get that he isn't that good..
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: