Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: do you think this could happen in the near future?  (Read 987 times)
Pervis Ellison
a.k.a. kinghandles & thegloriousbasterd & Mr.Rings & Chandler & BRUCE XY & duncan-ginobilifan & airball & Kingdomcum
MVP

Respect: +2

« on: December 15, 2009, 11:13:17 pm »

is mason, mahinmi and bonner for camby possible? i just thought they might just deal camby at the deadline since they wont make playoffs anytime soon. and with blake griffin coming back, he needs his minutes. also mason and bonner are expiring. mahinmi could blossom with some minutes and they could also keep mason. camby, duncan, ratliff equals blocks aplenty. blair still needs time to develop

a spurs, knicks, greg oden fan
14Supernuts
Benchwarmer

Respect: 0

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2009, 10:06:05 pm »

Yeah I think that is possible.  Not now, but in a month or so when Griffin is back and healthy.  However, I think the Clips could get a better package for him.  I absolutely think Camby will be traded some where before the deadline.  He is an expiring contract, his playing time will be significantly cut when Griffin does comeback, and they need help on at their wing positions and Camby is their most tradable asset.  I would be shocked if he finishes the season with the Clippers.

Quote from: 14Supernuts
I was wrong, and Josh was right the Spurs actually aren't good like the Suns.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: