Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: $20 Million To Fill Out Our Bench?  (Read 2978 times)
thetravellingpalmer
Starter

Respect: +28

« on: December 27, 2009, 03:23:06 pm »

seriously...Gordon, Villanueva and Wilcox are all coming off Detroit's bench. way to get that 'impact player', Joe.

I know CV is hurt. but that isn't reason to bring him off the bench for his 20 minutes a game. then Atkins over Gordon? you've got me there. again, if his ankle is hurting him, I can understand the reduction in minutes, but bringing him in off the bench behind the 96 year old Chucky Atkins? really?

Dumars always seems to help sooth the pain of his major F-up's by doing something smart, like drafting Jonas Jerebko (JJ). but still, we took ourselves out of the 2010 free agency bonanza for this?

my optimism is failing.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 12:47:44 pm by Bulls/Pistons » Logged
ivosucks22
a.k.a. ivoquit22
MVP

Respect: +487

« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2009, 03:03:33 pm »

Fortunately, Gordon and CV are both hurt. CV is playing with Plantar Faciates*, which severely limits your mobility. Gordon missed 11 games, that's why Atkins was playing. But CV certainly is not looking like the player he was last year, looking very slow. Hopefully when he heals he can come back to form.

pooflakes
Starter

Respect: +30

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2010, 11:19:07 am »

atkins is more controlled than gordon but really the team needs a pg and a good center. The team has to many small shoot 1st pg(bynum,atkins,stuckey,gordon), 3rd bottom in assists, near the bottom in points 3pt % and fg%. High up in fouls.

Were not a team too many individuals charlie v and gordon havent shown why we spent all the money of them, Maybe they will prove us wrong but im not hopeful

Herbal_Tea*
MVP

love that feel

Respect: +2046

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2010, 11:47:10 am »

It's gonna be tough being a Piston fan for a while... I'm back in the mid to late 90's again. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

We literally went from a NBA Finals contender to a rebuilding team with no obvious core pieces. The Piston Puzzle is very far from being assembled.

Johnny Rico
a.k.a. Gucci La Flair & TheLakeShow & Deadmau5
All-Star

Hi Jazz

Respect: +39

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2010, 02:34:29 pm »

It's gonna be tough being a Piston fan for a while... I'm back in the mid to late 90's again. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

We literally went from a NBA Finals contender to a rebuilding team with no obvious core pieces. The Piston Puzzle is very far from being assembled.

they havent won a game since a certain piston fan has come back from the Netherlands. Go Back ***

Ralph
a.k.a. Poop-Stains
All-Star

PIZZA ROLLSSSSSS

Respect: +48

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2010, 04:53:25 pm »

Pistons need to relax this season get a good pick in the draft (top 5 please) and get a nice young big man, and trade rip for capspace and sign david lee then after that we get a pg and were set to compete (hopefully)
thetravellingpalmer
Starter

Respect: +28

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2010, 09:07:02 am »

Detroit hasn't won a game since Dec 12. with all this losing, visions of John Wall are beginning to dance in my head.... Grin
Herbal_Tea*
MVP

love that feel

Respect: +2046

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2010, 09:04:53 am »

they havent won a game since a certain piston fan has come back from the Netherlands. Go Back ***

can we start winning now? or are we throwing away the season?

bmoss12
Benchwarmer

Respect: +1

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2010, 03:42:23 pm »

I was huge on Ty Lawson and of course the Pistons passed him up. Same with the Baron Davis and Chris Kaman for Iverson trade rumors last year. Damnit Joe.

BMOSS BABY!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: