Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: yeah so i think  (Read 2193 times)
animal collective
All-Star

A word to the wise is infuriating.

Respect: +21

« on: January 06, 2010, 12:05:25 am »

that was a pretty solid game tonight from you guys, i'm no warriors fan, but i say let nelson's crazy *** go, package claxton, radmanovic & randolph possibly for the other randolph Tongue

or some other pf, bc you guys were just mauled tonight on the boards. that cost you the game really.
in every other aspect ya guys were better. you guys deserved that w and that's gotta feel bad, hopefully you can use it for motivation in your next couple games? maybe take it out on them haha

better luck next time?

Robert Horry is a much better candidate for HOF then a cry baby LBJ.

HoopWizard
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2010, 01:17:47 pm »

With Nellie, it doesn't really matter.  He plays Turiaf exclusively as a center even though he's a PF anywhere in the league.  Even when he had healthy bigs last season he still played an Watson, Ellis, Maggette, Jackson and Biedrins line up.  Nelson's coaching skills are outdated which he has even admitted that the game has passed him by.  12 more wins for him to get into the record books and he hands the key over to Keith Smart.
B.King
Star

Respect: +41

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2010, 03:06:49 am »

I don't think that this will save the Warriors as Randolph would probably go back into the tank once he gets to the Warriors. However, giving just Anthony Randolph away to try this is worth considering.

I finally don't mind something you've posted regarding the Warriors  Cheesy

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: