Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: 12 Straight...Are the Pistons the worst team in the league?
Yes - 0 (0%)
Maybe - 1 (16.7%)
Probably - 1 (16.7%)
No - 1 (16.7%)
The Nets are still part of the league - 3 (50%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Piston Thoughts...  (Read 1011 times)
Johnny Rico
a.k.a. Gucci La Flair & TheLakeShow & Deadmau5
All-Star

Hi Jazz

Respect: +39

« on: January 11, 2010, 03:34:03 pm »

Any thoughts friends?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 01:26:44 pm by Bulls/Pistons » Logged

DJ Brit-brat
a.k.a. Marked your words
Journeyman

Respect: 0

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2010, 03:41:47 pm »

if i were a pistons fan i would want them to lose, i know losing is painful but in the end result you get a good player(hopefully).  Cole Aldrich would be good for them, even ed davis and at the rate there going they could snag either one.  What they need to do is trade rip for expirings/picks and use the cap to sign lee (if you draft ed davis) or a Pg (if you draft aldrich).  Then use the pick to pick up a prospect overseas.  Pistons are in a good position if you ask me.

Funny is just a state of mind..
Ralph
a.k.a. Poop-Stains
All-Star

PIZZA ROLLSSSSSS

Respect: +48

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2010, 05:46:10 pm »

if i were a pistons fan i would want them to lose, i know losing is painful but in the end result you get a good player(hopefully).  Cole Aldrich would be good for them, even ed davis and at the rate there going they could snag either one.  What they need to do is trade rip for expirings/picks and use the cap to sign lee (if you draft ed davis) or a Pg (if you draft aldrich).  Then use the pick to pick up a prospect overseas.  Pistons are in a good position if you ask me.

You hit the nail on the head, even if we win think about what would happen in the playoffs?  first round exit......

Cselby made a good point to me, if your team makes the playoffs its a good thing even if its a first round exit.  It makes the gm say he has done something right and can build upon it.  I dont think this apply to where we are at, we are stuck in a limbo and need to choose what/where we need to go.  I also here people say this team has no direction haha! every team has direction either your winning or losing there's no grey area.
Herbal_Tea*
MVP

love that feel

Respect: +2046

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2010, 06:21:08 pm »

I also hear people say, "this team has no direction" haha! Every team has direction, either you're winning or you're losing!

can I put that in my sig?

thetravellingpalmer
Starter

Respect: +28

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2010, 03:12:55 pm »

sometimes as a parent, you have to watch your child experience pain to move forward and be a better person. sometimes as a fan, you have to wallow through bad seasons to see your team finally get the ping pong ball first and draft a franchise altering player.

I love the Pistons. and in that, I want them to lose. lose bad. worse than the Nets. if it increases their odds at getting John Wall and the eventual exodus of Rodney "Franchise Killer" Stuckey, I couldn't be happier.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: