Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Would Al Jeff Be A Nice Fit?  (Read 1609 times)
Johnny Rico
a.k.a. Gucci La Flair & TheLakeShow & Deadmau5
All-Star

Hi Jazz

Respect: +39

« on: January 11, 2010, 03:38:42 pm »

Tay, Rip, Kwame and a future first for Al Jeff and Corey Brewer or something like that?

« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 01:27:31 pm by Bulls/Pistons » Logged

Ralph
a.k.a. Poop-Stains
All-Star

PIZZA ROLLSSSSSS

Respect: +48

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2010, 05:48:52 pm »

I like it! i think minny would like it too, but they are not looking to trade al jeff unless they are getting another cornerstone peice, so more then likely it wont happen.

Only people who wouldnt like this deal is people who want there team to have al jeff (cough chicago), They think deng for al jeff is fair.....
Herbal_Tea*
MVP

love that feel

Respect: +2046

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2010, 06:35:05 pm »

Tay, Rip, Kwame and a future first for Al Jeff and Corey Brewer or something like that?

"And so was, the Pistons we loved in the 2000's." (James Earl Jones voice)

cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2791

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2010, 09:56:08 am »

Honestly I don't think it's a good trade at all. First of all, Jefferson is really more a PF and not a centre, and if you did put him next to Charlie V then that would be one of the worst defensive frontcourts in the league. The type of player you guys should be trading for is a Sam Dalembert/Kendrick Perkins type, a bruiser who can compliment Charlie's outside game. Jefferson is a good post scorer, but he needs the ball in his hands A LOT to be effective and isn't a good defender at all.

Soon....
Ralph
a.k.a. Poop-Stains
All-Star

PIZZA ROLLSSSSSS

Respect: +48

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2010, 10:12:11 am »

Honestly I don't think it's a good trade at all. First of all, Jefferson is really more a PF and not a centre, and if you did put him next to Charlie V then that would be one of the worst defensive frontcourts in the league. The type of player you guys should be trading for is a Sam Dalembert/Kendrick Perkins type, a bruiser who can compliment Charlie's outside game. Jefferson is a good post scorer, but he needs the ball in his hands A LOT to be effective and isn't a good defender at all.

i feel that, maybe if we can get some type of 3 team deal where we send, rip tayshaun and kwame for brand dalembert and kyle lowry hou gets rip tay and kwame while 76ers get tracy mcgrady

id definitely like this team then, id prefer a lineup of this

bynum-stuckey-Jerebko-Brand-Dally

with Atkins-bg-Daye-Wilcox-Wallace off the bench
thetravellingpalmer
Starter

Respect: +28

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2010, 03:09:17 pm »

I'd love a trade that brought AJ in! but I think they just traded Prince to the Magic. plus, who knows for sure if AJ is ever going to be as good as he was pre-knee surgery.
Johnny Rico
a.k.a. Gucci La Flair & TheLakeShow & Deadmau5
All-Star

Hi Jazz

Respect: +39

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2010, 06:03:51 pm »

I'd love a trade that brought AJ in! but I think they just traded Prince to the Magic. plus, who knows for sure if AJ is ever going to be as good as he was pre-knee surgery.

huh? No they didnt lol

bmoss12
Benchwarmer

Respect: +1

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2010, 03:36:38 pm »

Pistons always lacked big men and this would be a nice change of pace but I would not do it for a future 1st round probably a 2nd or two 2nd's. AJ gets alot of rebounds and scrap points which would be nice.

BMOSS BABY!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: