Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: tomorrow lakers  (Read 1108 times)
Pervis Ellison
a.k.a. kinghandles & thegloriousbasterd & Mr.Rings & Chandler & BRUCE XY & duncan-ginobilifan & airball & Kingdomcum
MVP

Respect: +2

« on: January 12, 2010, 06:29:22 am »

i went to church just to pray we win that game

a spurs, knicks, greg oden fan
14Supernuts
Benchwarmer

Respect: 0

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2010, 06:55:01 pm »

Well, due to the injuries of the Lakers I dont think the Spurs will need quite as many prayers as they would normally.  Plus the Lakers have been struggling as of late, so that work in their favor as well.  But Im sure they will take all the help they can get.

This game seems like one of those games that the Spurs jump out to a big lead in the first half with great shooting, and then the Lakers come back as the Spurs cool off and it ends up being a game decided in the final minutes.  But I would love nothing more than to see them blow the doors off and win by 20+.

Im very interested to see how much playing time Ian gets.  Pop obviously gave him a lot of playing time this last game with plans to use him against the Lakers, so Im anxious to see how he follows up his performance against the Nets.

Quote from: 14Supernuts
I was wrong, and Josh was right the Spurs actually aren't good like the Suns.
lil_flip_remix
MVP

Montréal, Canada

Respect: +1181

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2010, 09:11:56 pm »

Ginobili made a perfect block on Artest and the ref called a foul. Worst call I've seen in a while. Anyways, Spurs up 14.

Flip is the only poster I trust enough to have added on Facebook haha. he also happens to be a beautiful man
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: