Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: clippers might just keep camby  (Read 971 times)
Pervis Ellison
a.k.a. kinghandles & thegloriousbasterd & Mr.Rings & Chandler & BRUCE XY & duncan-ginobilifan & airball & Kingdomcum
MVP

Respect: +2

« on: January 16, 2010, 12:47:52 am »

i still believe they could move him though if by february their playoff chances are still gloomy. and they have two more quality big men who by given the minutes can produce well. im speaking of deandre jordan and craig smith. im wishing they could buy him out so wont have to trade a portion of our rotation. but for the meantime, ive stopped salivating for camby

a spurs, knicks, greg oden fan
14Supernuts
Benchwarmer

Respect: 0

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2010, 01:08:53 pm »

Yeah, I think that ship has sailed.  The Clippers weren't even sure they would trade him before the news of Griffin being out for the year.  Can't imagine they would trade him now for anything the Spurs would want to offer, so a 3rd team would have to be involved for the Spurs to land Camby.  I think for trades, Spurs need to look else where.  I think if Camby goes anywhere, the Blazers have to best opportunity to get him.

I'm going to cool my jets for now on the trade front, and just hope Pop will give his bigs (Haislip, Mahinmi, and Theo) more opportunity.  Though, I still have to believe Theo will see more time come playoff time.  I really do think he is just saving him for March - June.

Quote from: 14Supernuts
I was wrong, and Josh was right the Spurs actually aren't good like the Suns.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: