Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: EVA LONGORIA  (Read 4536 times)
td21
All-Star

Respect: 0

« on: February 19, 2007, 02:54:45 pm »

is it me or am i the only one who is sick of broadcasters talking about her everytime the spurs have a game or tony is being talked about? it's not her fault but damn, why do they always have to mention something about her?
legenderypete
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2007, 03:13:47 pm »

because some of the games are boring?? jokin the media is celebrity obessed so they show her alot, i dunno but they used to show tyra when she was dating penny hardaway alot.
zunami
Star

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2007, 06:29:34 pm »

It really doesn't bother me and it really doesn't make me like Tony Parker any less. People complaining about it is a lot more annoying.
controlledchaos
Star

Respect: +15

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2007, 09:57:51 pm »

no what do you mean its not Eva's fault?? are you nuts ofcourse its her fault she is the one that put herself in the bright spot to get media attention to sell her self  why don't you get gionobili's wife and nash not on the screen all the time because nash and ginobili love their wives and are not willing to promote them in the media because they arer not in to the trendy  media world.

Its obvious Parker get lot more exposure and credits since dating Eva both are helping eachother to elevate their status.

I just hate it and i don't care either but i do think people are stupid to belive she is pretty she is way overrated

cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2791

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2007, 10:07:09 pm »

Quote from: "controlledchaos"
no what do you mean its not Eva's fault?? are you nuts ofcourse its her fault she is the one that put herself in the bright spot to get media attention to sell her self  why don't you get gionobili's wife and nash not on the screen all the time because nash and ginobili love their wives and are not willing to promote them in the media because they arer not in to the trendy  media world.

Its obvious Parker get lot more exposure and credits since dating Eva both are helping eachother to elevate their status.

I just hate it and i don't care either but i do think people are stupid to belive she is pretty she is way overrated

How can it be her fault...she is married to Parker, it's not her fault they show a camera shot of her everytime he moves. Also, are Nash and Ginobili's wives mediocre actresses with a hit TV show and a few movies to there credit?

Eva Longoria, my friend, is a beautiful woman.

Soon....
controlledchaos
Star

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2007, 01:21:52 pm »

dUDE you do not know what is beautifull woman . go take a trip on day to Italy, spain and some eastern countries. and then you will realize that many of the hollywood woman are not even close of being pretty.

When their tons of plastic surgery and computer clean up .

and ofcourse that is the way to rpmote yourself by putting yourself in the spot light you guys are really dum to belive its not her fault.

controlledchaos
Star

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2007, 01:22:29 pm »

i give you advice these are beautifull woman

go do your homework:

http://www.supermodels.nl/

Pervis Ellison
a.k.a. kinghandles & thegloriousbasterd & Mr.Rings & Chandler & BRUCE XY & duncan-ginobilifan & airball & Kingdomcum
MVP

Respect: +2

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2007, 11:53:21 pm »

isnt she a little too old for tony?

a spurs, knicks, greg oden fan
Josh
MVP

everything is just a headache

Respect: +1556

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2007, 12:45:05 am »

guys, there's no mystery here.  she's on an show on abc.  espn is owned by disney, as is abc.  so yeah, they're likely to talk about her show alot.
controlledchaos
Star

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2007, 07:00:29 pm »

wow i did not know that abc and espon is controlled and owned by the Disney company now i get better understading why they market sports like saginv heroes now adays/.

TD27
Starter

« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2007, 01:49:55 pm »

I'm taking it you're not from America... In the U.S., when two celebrities get married (or date) they are talked about constantly. Eva Longoria is on one of the most successful non-cable shows on American TV right now. She's dating a well-known basketball player, so of course they'll be talked about.

You want to know why Nash' wife, Ginobili's wife and even Ray Allen's wife aren't talked about? They're not stars. They are average people, just like you and me.

It's common sense...  :roll: .

Lmao @ Ginobili and Nash loving their wives so much they hide them from the spotlight. Is Eva supposed to quit her career and hide in the shadows just because she married and NBA player?  :roll: .

td21
All-Star

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2007, 07:17:21 am »

i'm just sick of seeing her but at the same time i guess she has to support her man or whatever. the whole disney owning espn and abc thing makes perfect sense, so now we all know promotion and advertising plays into this.
controlledchaos
Star

« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2007, 06:23:05 pm »

td27

how come you came to realization abouty Eva. First you wrote that if i did not understood how the US works and now you realized that abc and espn work together that its all media.

its obvious i do not belive about supporting tony cause many players have their wives supporting them on a low profile level.

do you think if eva was by herself at a stadium she would get more media exposer if she was single. the whole phenomena dating tony parker etc and making tony parker in the media 2nd best player besides ginobili is whole part of the marketing and which is totally crap.

we all know when ginobili plays like the 2nd best player in the team the spurs win more games.

http://www.82games.com/0607/0607SAS.HTM

manu/chapu
Benchwarmer

« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2007, 06:32:58 pm »

who does care if  she is showed or not?its a pointless discusion
TD27
Starter

« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2007, 01:48:43 am »

td27

how come you came to realization abouty Eva. First you wrote that if i did not understood how the US works and now you realized that abc and espn work together that its all media.

its obvious i do not belive about supporting tony cause many players have their wives supporting them on a low profile level.

do you think if eva was by herself at a stadium she would get more media exposer if she was single. the whole phenomena dating tony parker etc and making tony parker in the media 2nd best player besides ginobili is whole part of the marketing and which is totally crap.

we all know when ginobili plays like the 2nd best player in the team the spurs win more games.

http://www.82games.com/0607/0607SAS.HTM

First off, there is a td21 and a TD27 (me). I posted about US pop culture, td21 posted about media.

Secondly, no. Eva would not get as much attention if she was single. However, she's dating Tony Parker. That is why she gets so much exposure.

td21 did make a good point though. ABC and ESPN work together and that could have an influence on the exposure Eva gets considering her show Desperate Housewives airs on ABC.

Honestly, I don't see a problem with it. A few minutes of Eva talk isn't going to kill you. I'd rather hear that then --like a few years ago-- get updates on Kobe's trial situation every five minutes while watching a game on TNT that the Lakers aren't even playing in.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Jump to: