Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: I need a name for an intramural basketball team.  (Read 40244 times)
Super_Nintendo_Chalmers
a.k.a. Rowan_Barrett & Handsome_B_Wonderful
MVP

Respect: +73

« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2010, 11:55:03 AM »

The Hole fillers
The Poop Shoots. (sic)
BRockin25
MVP

Respect: +1434

« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2010, 12:17:08 PM »

Given that my last name is Brown, my team is called the Bad News Browns. If you're last name is Brown, this works for you too.  Cool

other ideas

Double Dippers
The Penetration
The Titanic
The Ewoks

Cool mine is too

kafogahoga
MVP

Respect: +297

« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2010, 12:53:12 PM »

"We Don't Pull Out but Our Futons Do"

Would take Hardaway over Payton in man to man defense.
Da Jacka
a.k.a. L3GiT & Smil3y Face
Star

Respect: +1

« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2010, 01:03:29 PM »

hood bitaz
Super_Nintendo_Chalmers
a.k.a. Rowan_Barrett & Handsome_B_Wonderful
MVP

Respect: +73

« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2010, 01:58:12 PM »

Given that my last name is Brown, my team is called the Bad News Browns. If you're last name is Brown, this works for you too.  Cool

other ideas

Double Dippers
The Penetration
The Titanic
The Ewoks

Cool mine is too

Sweet. Call your team the Bad News Browns. Or call yourself Bad News Brown. Actually, maybe I'll make a request to change my name to that.
cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2790

« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2010, 04:00:05 PM »

"We Don't Pull Out but Our Futons Do"

Winner.

Soon....
lil_flip_remix
MVP

Montréal, Canada

Respect: +1181

« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2011, 09:58:05 PM »

So, what name did you pick Sparkle?

Flip is the only poster I trust enough to have added on Facebook haha. he also happens to be a beautiful man
[Jeremy]
a.k.a. Jeremy_Conlin
MVP

[Insert Funny Caption Here]

Respect: +291

« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2011, 10:39:02 PM »

Last year we named our team "No Game This Week," so in the schedule, it would always read like this:

Team X
vs.
No Game This Week

We played 14 weeks, and we won twice by default because the other team didn't show up, because they thought they didn't have a game that week. We thought it was a pretty cool idea. You could also name your team "bye" or "bye week" and you'd probably get a similar result.

Hopefully this. We named our team "Bye" again this year. Got four forfeit wins in twelve weeks. Lost in the Championship to "Team Blumpkin" though.

BteamBomber
MVP

Respect: +8

« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2011, 11:10:38 PM »

BteamBombers

"Arguing on the internet is like competing in the special Olympics, even if you win you're STILL retarded"

I would like to thank all of you for your personal attention and devotion to the goings on in my life.  I see it as a great sign of respect and awe of the effects I've had on each of you.  Rest assured, I will continue to post in a way that keeps me at the center of your thoughts and minds every time you log into hoopshype.
dabulls1
Star

Respect: +386

« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2011, 11:13:58 PM »

The Chris Kaman your faces
nopiforyou
Star

Respect: +4

« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2011, 01:34:34 AM »

Last year we named our team "No Game This Week," so in the schedule, it would always read like this:

Team X
vs.
No Game This Week

We played 14 weeks, and we won twice by default because the other team didn't show up, because they thought they didn't have a game that week. We thought it was a pretty cool idea. You could also name your team "bye" or "bye week" and you'd probably get a similar result.

Hopefully this. We named our team "Bye" again this year. Got four forfeit wins in twelve weeks. Lost in the Championship to "Team Blumpkin" though.

Don't opposing teams get pretty pissed and complain about it?

Thirty Steps away...
joehoo2
Star

Respect: +24

« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2011, 01:41:52 AM »

So i started an intramural basketball team with me and my friends at the school. Help me come up with a name. If all else fails i am probably going with the spice girls. But please post your thoughts. They can be dirty. As long as it's clever dirty. Not like. "I am going to rape you in the ***"

Cockstar Energy Drink

"athletes are arguably better today because they are; that's how progression works. This generation is better than the last and will be inferior to the next." "who said anything about evolution"  xduckshoesx... and I'm the A hole LOL
gogo2disco
MVP

Respect: +355

« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2011, 01:50:36 AM »

Team X
vs.
No Game This Week

this is so ***-ish...but friggin hilarious haha
BallDontLie
Benchwarmer

Respect: +4

« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2011, 01:16:00 PM »

Our school doesn't let us name our teams anymore...they got too out of control. lol, now we're just numbered. The last year we got to name our teams I was in grade 8, and my team was "The Sons"....making reference to Phoenix, and how we were all somebodies son. Incredibly lame, I know, wasn't my choice, I got picked up last second and had no say in it. Jeremy's "Bye" idea is pretty funny

^Credit goes to Bbyao06^
ChitownBulls
MVP

Respect: +289

« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2011, 01:19:04 PM »

BLOOOOOD FART

OR

Nine Inch Males (my softball team name)

DENG HE SUCKS!!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up

Jump to: