Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jorge Garbajosa AND possibly Anthony Parker  (Read 1941 times)
brat
Journeyman

Respect: 0

« on: July 06, 2006, 11:02:25 am »

Hey guys....read this and lemme know what you think?   Sounds like Anthony Parker may sign with TO.

http://www.draftexpress.com/viewarticle.php?a=1394','361'
irindu
Undrafted

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2006, 02:03:47 pm »

Parker could be a good addition to the raps next year considering their lack of depth at the wing positions.  I have seen parker play once and that was during the exhibition game against the raps last season.  He played pretty good and had me wondering why he wasnt in the NBA already.  If they sign him it will be a great move
lastsoul
Undrafted

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2006, 04:28:15 pm »

MVP at Euroleague this season playing in Tel Aviv (Maccabi). An excelent SG.

TJ, Parker, Bargnani, Bosh & ¿?¿?

I like it.
bensheridan
Undrafted

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2006, 05:43:08 pm »

I'm glad that we have a GM who will at least think outside the box about this sorta thing. I'm pretty sure any GM we've had before would be out throwing huge money at the likes of harrington and the other terrible FAs on the market. or, whatever babcock would've done...

Hopefully not too many years for either of these two - a two year contract should be enough to bring them both to the Raps.

Too bad for the summer league kids (bucknor, et al), looks like all the roster spots might be gone... the good news though is that none of them were nba calibre anyways.
bakax
Journeyman

Respect: +3

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2006, 09:12:40 pm »

BC wants to build this team with Euro stars.  It might not be a bad idea consider they would probably be more willing to play in Toronto than most Americans.

Anthony Parker and Garbajosa seems to be good ideas if they are not offered too much money.  4 mil a year for 3 years sounds about right.

Raptors + Rockets + Suns
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: