Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: loss to houston  (Read 1078 times)
Pervis Ellison
a.k.a. kinghandles & thegloriousbasterd & Mr.Rings & Chandler & BRUCE XY & duncan-ginobilifan & airball & Kingdomcum
MVP

Respect: +2

« on: January 22, 2010, 10:51:25 pm »

pretty nasty loss vs houston tonight. two game losing streak at home
« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 11:04:28 pm by Chandler » Logged

a spurs, knicks, greg oden fan
14Supernuts
Benchwarmer

Respect: 0

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 01:38:28 am »

sigh....yeah its looking pretty ugly

My only defense for the way Pop is coaching is that he knows they will not make any major trade this year, and he is trying to create a lot of match up problems for the other contenders and hope to catch lightning in a bottle with these small lineups.

Continuing that defense, I think they always looked at this season as a trial to see which players they like, who plays well together, try to let the new players learn the system and next year plug Splitter into the starting lineup next to Duncan and go for it all.

Or at least thats how I'm rationalizing this season.

Quote from: 14Supernuts
I was wrong, and Josh was right the Spurs actually aren't good like the Suns.
Pervis Ellison
a.k.a. kinghandles & thegloriousbasterd & Mr.Rings & Chandler & BRUCE XY & duncan-ginobilifan & airball & Kingdomcum
MVP

Respect: +2

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2010, 01:51:05 am »

sigh....yeah its looking pretty ugly

My only defense for the way Pop is coaching is that he knows they will not make any major trade this year, and he is trying to create a lot of match up problems for the other contenders and hope to catch lightning in a bottle with these small lineups.

Continuing that defense, I think they always looked at this season as a trial to see which players they like, who plays well together, try to let the new players learn the system and next year plug Splitter into the starting lineup next to Duncan and go for it all.

Or at least thats how I'm rationalizing this season.

im starting to feel the same after pop put george hill on the starting small forward position at one time

a spurs, knicks, greg oden fan
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: