Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Telfair?  (Read 6681 times)
French-Kobe
Star

Respect: 0

« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2009, 10:11:55 am »

I don't think, that Rubio will be playing in NBA this year...

Not for the Wolves for sure...It would be a shame that a player like Rubio waste his time with a franchise going nowhere.
Take your ignorant shit elsewhere you troll. This is bat country.

So much respect....@sshole....But you're rignt: the Wolves are the greatest franchise ever...
Oh. Now I understand. We should all be fans of the Lakers or Celtics because they're the ones usually winning, right? -_-

The problem with you LA fans is that even when you get ridiculously lopsided deals for All-Stars, have the MVp on your roster and even win a championship...

This is not what I think....But you have to admit the direction the Wolves are going is not very interesting...I've got a lot of respect for every fans...

cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2791

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2009, 11:43:10 am »

Just ignore that guy Wolves fans. That is the same guy who, not 10 games into the season, made a thread in the Celtics forum saying that they "weren't nearly as good as last year." He just loves his Lakers and his boy Kobe and looks down upon everyone else.

Soon....
shangrila
MVP

All we see or seem is a dream within a dream

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2009, 09:37:52 pm »

Take your ignorant *** elsewhere you troll. This is bat country.

It's your sentence so YOU have show some respect...end of the discussion.
...which was in response to your comment. Do you take lessons or are you naturally stupid?

Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2009, 03:48:43 pm »

The Lakers wouldn't exist without Minnesota, so go suck one.

RIP Madawg
French-Kobe
Star

« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2009, 04:27:55 pm »

Oh excuse me!!!! I thought it was a forum where I could express my opinion....I just said this organisation was going nowhere....I wasn't saying this organization was useless!! So there is no need to say "take your *** elsewhere"...

shangrila
MVP

« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2009, 06:35:58 pm »

Don't play the victim. You knew your comment was going to get a response like this and rightfully so. You don't go into a teams forum and start saying stuff like "this team sucks" and "why would player A waste his time here".

French-Kobe
Star

« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2009, 12:51:12 am »

Don't play the victim. You knew your comment was going to get a response like this and rightfully so. You don't go into a teams forum and start saying stuff like "this team sucks" and "why would player A waste his time here".

I don't play the victim...I just thought everybody was open-minded. You are a Wolves fan. It's great but are you happy with this team right now? I don't think so! Rather than "take your *** elsewhere", give me something to prove this franchise is on the rise, prove me that I'm wong if you want...

shangrila
MVP

« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2009, 02:35:28 am »

I shouldn't have to. If you had paid attention to anything the Wolves had done since the Garnett trade you'd know that we're far from "going nowhere". What's even more stupid is saying this when we hired our new GM less then 2 months ago. We might not be Portland but we're not as bad as you tried to make us seem.

French-Kobe
Star

« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2010, 03:23:28 pm »

I shouldn't have to. If you had paid attention to anything the Wolves had done since the Garnett trade you'd know that we're far from "going nowhere". What's even more stupid is saying this when we hired our new GM less then 2 months ago. We might not be Portland but we're not as bad as you tried to make us seem.

6 months later, it seems I was pretty good in my prediction....The Wolves are now 8-33...

czaras
All-Star

« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2010, 06:01:19 pm »

6 months later, it seems I was pretty good in my prediction....The Wolves are now 8-33...
In a prediction that the team is 'going nowhere'? Check the salaries page for the Wolves buddy. We have a plethora of crappy players on expiring deals, so go figure.
shangrila
MVP

« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2010, 06:26:54 pm »

Haha congratulations, you're officially pathetic

Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2010, 08:28:20 pm »

Chode.

RIP Madawg
shangrila
MVP

« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2010, 10:45:12 pm »

I think it's time this got locked. It's nothing but trolling now and whatever the topic originally was it's now long gone.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: