Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: why is damien wilkins getting the minutes?!  (Read 1382 times)
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« on: January 23, 2010, 09:36:49 pm »

will move this to MN board later on but let it stay here for a while.

i just wonder why he's starting over gomes and he doesnt seem to help that much at all.

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
shangrila
MVP

All we see or seem is a dream within a dream

Respect: 0

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2010, 02:07:18 am »

Gomes sucks while Wilkins gives the team some sort of veteran presence and hasn't actually been too bad. He plays within himself, is a willing passer and rebounder and can play some nice defence at times. Not that he's a long term starter but for now he's passable and would make a playoff team very happy coming off the bench.

czaras
All-Star

Respect: 0

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2010, 06:22:27 am »

Wilkins is decent considering what was expected out of him. I wouldn't say Gomes sucks, he just is up-and-down this season. I still think he's our best chance to be the "veteran rotation guy" in a trade with a team looking to give us a missing piece.
Mike005
Benchwarmer

Respect: +1

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2010, 08:42:15 am »

Gomes is coming off a high ankle sprain, and even when he was completely healthy was not the fastest or quickest 3 in the league. Bringing him back by playing him more minutes at the 4 might just be to help him get back on the floor and be somewhat effective sooner.

Mike
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: