Weems, Belineli, Wright - 2 (11.8%)
Weems, Wright, Belinelli - 1 (5.9%)
Belinelli, Weems, Wright - 8 (47.1%)
Belinelli, Wright, Weems - 3 (17.6%)
Wright, Belinelli, Weems - 2 (11.8%)
Wright, Weems, Belinelli - 1 (5.9%)
Total Voters: 17

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Who's better? (Weems, Belinelli or Wright)  (Read 1834 times)
lil_flip_remix
MVP

Montréal, Canada

Respect: +1181

« on: January 15, 2010, 08:27:07 pm »

Who's better? (Weems, Belinelli or Wright)

Flip is the only poster I trust enough to have added on Facebook haha. he also happens to be a beautiful man
No Pressure
MVP

Soul-

Respect: +432

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010, 10:26:24 pm »

Me.

Kobe#1Vince#2
a.k.a. YHWHtheKing
MVP

Respect: +500

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2010, 12:55:26 am »

Weems, then Wright, then Bellinelli
cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2791

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2010, 10:14:11 am »

Belinelli, then Weems, then Wright.

Wright is the worst player on this team not named Patrick. I like Weems a lot and it's close between him and Belli but I take Belli just for his scoring ability.

Soon....
andy35o
Journeyman

Respect: 0

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2010, 12:53:28 pm »

I gotta say sonny

i love  when belli, weems and johnson are all out there together and wright is cheering from the bench

Johnathan Toews captains the 2010 Stanley Cup Champions
bapper
Star

Respect: +7

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2010, 05:05:03 pm »

I hate Weems on the offensive end, he is turning into a jamario moon he always wants to take his jumper, Beli is the best bcuz of his ability to create plays and you know i dont think he is that bad at the defensive end. I like Wright as the 2nd best best is wright bcuz i think he is solid at both ends, can guard, good handles, but he is just very avg at everything he does. Weems can hold his own defensively which i like but offensively i just dont like him.. at all. I dont get why he keeps getting mins when DD could be getting them.
cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2791

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2010, 05:16:09 pm »

I don't see how you can say you hate Weems on offense and then say Wright is solid on offense.

Soon....
Kenny Van Exel
Benchwarmer

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2010, 06:22:20 pm »

I don't see how you can say you hate Weems on offense and then say Wright is solid on offense.
Yeah you might have your %'s backwards lol.  I don't think its any contest for first (Belli), but I like Sonny for his hustle right now, Wright hasn't impressed yet, but we'll see how it shapes up in the second half, he's at least healthy now.   

DeMar DeRozan: Heading to practice.  ANOTHER DAY TO GET BETTER. Over 1 hour ago
Newt
Starter

Respect: +19

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2010, 06:24:26 pm »

Bapper, were you serious when you said that Wright has good handles?  As in ball handling?  I think he's a poor ball handler at best.

I think Belinelli is the most skilled all around, so I think he's the best. Then I'mnot sure who I'd choos between Wright and Weems.   I actually really like Weems and he's defnitely the most athletic.  I do want him to drive more, but he has a decent mid range jumper.  I just think he's capable of more.  Wright is a good defender, but a liablty on offense.  If he can learn to just play within the offense, let the game come to him then he'll be much better.  That said, I've notice improvment in his shot selection.

All 3 can be very effective and serve a useful role in certan situations.
AlienOverlord
Benchwarmer

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2010, 06:27:02 pm »

I hate Weems on the offensive end, he is turning into a jamario moon he always wants to take his jumper.

Recently I was wondering when the last time I saw Weems go hard at the hoop was. What initially got people interested in Weems was his slashing and dunking, but now he always pulls up for the 15-20 foot jumper, even if there might be a better shot for someone else. How many assists does he get? He doesn't seem to let the ball go often. As for Wright, I think he's improved on the offensive end, he only takes his shot on the backend of the shot clock now and I think his % must be going up after starting really terrible. At this point i'd say they're pretty even on offense.
bapper
Star

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2010, 04:48:14 pm »

Yeah, i do think that, wright can get to the rim and finish all weems is doing is pulling up for a mid range jump shot. Wright also has a higher basketball IQ and is a better team offense guy. I think wright is better, and he is a better shooter.
andy35o
Journeyman

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2010, 08:07:00 am »

In recent play, Belli, is easily the best and then wright and lastly weems
Easy decision now

Johnathan Toews captains the 2010 Stanley Cup Champions
sillnye
Undrafted

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2010, 05:48:08 pm »

Belinelli, Wright, Weems

Belly is the obvious first choice since his offensive game is very versatile in terms of shooting, getting to the hoop, etc.  His defense is decent enough. 

Wright gets my second pick cause he is somewhat of a veteran though offensively he has been a little suspect early this season.  He does play good defense when he concentrates on it (without thinking too much about his shot).

Weems gets my last pick since he does have good potential, plays somewhat good defense for a younger player, but takes too many bad shots on offense.  His decision making is also that of a young player.  If he realizes his potential and learns to play the game, sky is the limit.  But at this point he needs more game polishing.
bapper
Star

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2010, 08:27:06 pm »

Belinelli, Wright, Weems

Belly is the obvious first choice since his offensive game is very versatile in terms of shooting, getting to the hoop, etc.  His defense is decent enough. 

Wright gets my second pick cause he is somewhat of a veteran though offensively he has been a little suspect early this season.  He does play good defense when he concentrates on it (without thinking too much about his shot).

Weems gets my last pick since he does have good potential, plays somewhat good defense for a younger player, but takes too many bad shots on offense.  His decision making is also that of a young player.  If he realizes his potential and learns to play the game, sky is the limit.  But at this point he needs more game polishing.
i dont think weems has much potential at all to be honest. I think he is what he is. An athletic player who will be a boarderline NBA player
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: